Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buy - Sell or Trade -- The Homeschooling Moms Exchange -- CafeMom

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2016 at 4:21 PM
  • 33 Replies

Do you have items like boxed curriculum, single curriculum items or even textbooks that you no longer need?

Maybe another mom in the Homeschooling Moms group could use these items!

Use this post to advertise homeschooling related materials that you're giving away, trading or selling .  You may also use this post to look for those items that you need.

Reply with homeschooling materials that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

by on Jan. 2, 2016 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
Jannarella
by on Sep. 19, 2015 at 11:49 PM

Hey mamas I am in search of Teaching textbooks math 4 cd's.  I bought the full set books and Cds from a garage sale for a good price but the CD's don't work. the books are in great condition but the cd's just do not work in either of our computers and the lady who sold them to me says "That's to bad your loss, you took the risk!" I think she knew they wouldn't work but I am wondering is anyone has the cd's I can pay $50 plus shipping I will go to $60 plus shipping if they are the self grading.

I have searched the homeschool curriculum slaes and swap group on fb but most of them want the same price that the TT website asks for the whole sets of cd's and books together. The cheapest I have seen is 90 plus shipping. That's not even the self grading!. If any of you have it and are willing to go at my price please PM and let me know how you want to be paid I can do paypal, or moneywire.

I am the only working income right now besides my husbands VA pay that isn't anything (those of you affiliated with the military probably know that 20% disability is laughable as income. He is looking to get re-evaluated but his HUDVASH worker also want him to get all things diagnosed currently by a pcpfrom the outpateint clinic so he can go with everything.) Plus we are saving for a car so I can work in the winter becuase I walk to 2 miles to work now, I walk the the bike lane becuase there isn't a sidewalk. In the winter they plow the snow into the bike lane so with out a car I will be paying a bundle for a cab or walking in the street dodging cars and semi trucks. Plus he is looking for employment but any jobs that are open in securitythat will not agrravate his injury are downtown and he needs a car for that. We do not live near the public transportation. We live 6 miles from the nearest bus stop.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 15, 2014 at 5:33 PM

BUMP!

sydneysmommy1st
by on Nov. 15, 2014 at 6:16 PM
Need free 6th grade curriculum. On disability and no funds to purchase the curriculum sets. Anyone willing to help it would be much appreciated thanks.
kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:11 PM

Sweety, you might want to check out this link ....

http://cthomeschoolnetwork.org/home-schooling/freebies-buy-sell-swap/

Quoting sydneysmommy1st: Need free 6th grade curriculum. On disability and no funds to purchase the curriculum sets. Anyone willing to help it would be much appreciated thanks.

energygirl
by on Apr. 21, 2015 at 8:04 PM

I am looking for sequential spelling 4 (teachers book, not the dvd etc.)  I bought a few of them from the rainbow resource bargain bin...so I know deals come around... I am hoping to pay around $8

kirbymom
by Sonja on Apr. 27, 2015 at 1:06 PM

Hello. :)

I have found where you can buy the ebook for $10. Here is the link if you want to check it out...

http://www.avko.org/shop/ss/sequential-spelling-4.html

Quoting energygirl:

I am looking for sequential spelling 4 (teachers book, not the dvd etc.)  I bought a few of them from the rainbow resource bargain bin...so I know deals come around... I am hoping to pay around $8

energygirl
by on Apr. 28, 2015 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this

wow thanks! I didn't even realize they had an E-book!

Quoting kirbymom:

I have found where you can buy the ebook for $10. Here is the link if you want to check it out...

Quoting energygirl:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Apr. 28, 2015 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

You're welcome. :)  Hope it helps.

Quoting energygirl:

wow thanks! I didn't even realize they had an E-book!

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting energygirl:

coala
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2015 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

If anyone is interested I have ABeka 1st grade teachers manuals.  I also have cursive writting cards (giant) that have already been laminated.

dreasdabest
by on May. 11, 2015 at 11:08 PM

Are you selling or giving away? 

Quoting coala:

If anyone is interested I have ABeka 1st grade teachers manuals.  I also have cursive writting cards (giant) that have already been laminated.

coala
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2015 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Selling.....I would like to get a little something back for them so that I can apply it to the next years curriculum.

Quoting dreasdabest:

Are you selling or giving away? 

Quoting coala:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)