Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Primary Math, opinions

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:22 PM
  • 5 Replies

Does anyone have any experience with Primary Math? I have found myslef very intrested in Singapore math for DSS, and eventually DS. But There are 3 different versions and I cannot find a clear cut difference between the 3. 

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:55 PM

What site did you look at?

Mommy-n-Me
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:52 PM

singaporemath.com, one I know is common core, I was just wondering if there were any advantages or disadvantages to each version.

Quoting kirbymom:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:30 PM

If you use anything, use either the second edition or the third edition. They are just re-edited but are basically the same with improvements or where some parts were taken out. 

Quoting Mommy-n-Me:

singaporemath.com, one I know is common core, I was just wondering if there were any advantages or disadvantages to each version.

Quoting kirbymom:

Mommy-n-Me
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:34 PM
Thanks

Quoting kirbymom:

If you use anything, use either the second edition or the third edition. They are just re-edited but are basically the same with improvements or where some parts were taken out. 

Quoting Mommy-n-Me:

Quoting kirbymom:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Your Welcome. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Quoting Mommy-n-Me: Thanks
Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting Mommy-n-Me:

Quoting kirbymom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)