Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Apologies!!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:52 AM
  • 13 Replies

I just wanted everyone to know that I am so sorry for not being here as much as I usually am and answering everyone's posts. Yesterday was not a great day and everyhting that could NOT work, didn't. lol Then last night after going home, I fell and just didn't have anymore energy in me so I went to bed. At 8:30. I didn't get up until 7:30 this morning. Hopefully, everything will be back to normal today. lol  Keep your fingers crossed. :)

have a nice day

have a nice weekend

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lordgodempress
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

No worries. You're awesome!  (I pass out most days at 8:30 lol)

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Aww! Thank you. You are so sweet.

I am praying that today does not resemble yesterday in the slightest. lol

So far so good. :) 

Quoting Lordgodempress:

No worries. You're awesome!  (I pass out most days at 8:30 lol)

Molimomma
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Some days are like that, hopefully with a good nights' sleep today will be better and it's Friday(woohoo!) so maybe that will help. My son is driving me bananas about Christmas presents, his obsessive tendencies and hatred of the unknown are kicking in and it's going be a long wait until Christmas. I ordered him a toy nativity he could actually play with because he asked for 1 after we read a few books about Christmas(Particularly "Mortimer's Christmas Manger" and "Humphrey's First Christmas") and I stupidly told him it was coming today in a moment of weakness during YESTERDAY's meltdown about Amazon boxes he wasn't allowed to look in. Now all I hear about ever 15-30 minutes is to "listen for the doorbell because that's my nativity"....going to be a long day if the UPS doesn't get her by lunch!

coala
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope you can have a restful weekend.  I'm exhausted too.  I get it!!!  We have been working like crazy on a fundraiser.  I need down time.  We have a friend coming home to us from the Marines.....I'm not sure if its this weekend or next.  If its this weekend then he's kind of SOL b/c I'm still wrapping presents in the room hes sleeping in.  If its next weekend then we are all good!!!

Try to take it easy!!!

manders018
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

You deserve a break.

Sit down, put your feet up and relax for a few.

Hopefully today turns out great for you!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
BTDT... Sometimes your body just says..let me rest! Good for you!

Dont worry about posting and replying. If CM is adding stress to your day than something is wrong. This ia a place to come relax!
MamaDearie
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope today is going much better for you! You obviously needed some rest.

nativity

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 15, 2014 at 8:45 PM

Thank you. :)

Did you all get the nativity scene? How did it go? 

Quoting Molimomma:

Some days are like that, hopefully with a good nights' sleep today will be better and it's Friday(woohoo!) so maybe that will help. My son is driving me bananas about Christmas presents, his obsessive tendencies and hatred of the unknown are kicking in and it's going be a long wait until Christmas. I ordered him a toy nativity he could actually play with because he asked for 1 after we read a few books about Christmas(Particularly "Mortimer's Christmas Manger" and "Humphrey's First Christmas") and I stupidly told him it was coming today in a moment of weakness during YESTERDAY's meltdown about Amazon boxes he wasn't allowed to look in. Now all I hear about ever 15-30 minutes is to "listen for the doorbell because that's my nativity"....going to be a long day if the UPS doesn't get her by lunch!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 15, 2014 at 8:50 PM

lol Thanks!

I needed to read this. :) The weekend was a bit better. I definitely needed some down time. The thing is, it isn't too bad. It just got a bit chaotic and I guess my return response time just couldn't keep up. I could not find my rhythm. 

Quoting coala:

I hope you can have a restful weekend.  I'm exhausted too.  I get it!!!  We have been working like crazy on a fundraiser.  I need down time.  We have a friend coming home to us from the Marines.....I'm not sure if its this weekend or next.  If its this weekend then he's kind of SOL b/c I'm still wrapping presents in the room hes sleeping in.  If its next weekend then we are all good!!!

Try to take it easy!!!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 15, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Thank You! :)

It has been better since just vegging this past weekend. Although I seem to be a bit slow still. lol 

Quoting manders018:

You deserve a break.

Sit down, put your feet up and relax for a few.

Hopefully today turns out great for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)