Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Right this second....

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:00 PM
  • 14 Replies

What is everyone in your family doing?

I am supposed to be doing school reports. I have one kid done, another started and my brain is fried.

DH is giving Ds2 a haircut. Major rare thing. Ds2 usually wants to go to the salon and get a style. DH only does military buzz cuts. LOL

DD is working on Math U See.

DS1 is in hiding, I think in his room getting clothes together to shower since he is next in line for the toilet seat..aka barber chair. LOL

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Life Scout Ian 1/98, 1st Class Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaryJarrett
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm doing squats and making dinner. Oldest is writing something. Middle is playing with her toys. Youngest is helping me. Dh is taking the cat to the vet.
manders018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this

My kids are eating breakfast. English muffins with cream cheese. It basically means my little one is painting herself with the cream cheese.

I was chatting with my brother in England about my new niece (:))

Apostolic-Momma
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I am chilling out on cafe mom. Thinking about making some cereal and winterberry tea. DH is at work. DD is watching tv and eating applesauce. Baby in the womb is growing nice and strong so we can hear its heartbeat for the first time at our appointment tonight.
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 7:25 AM

We are feeding animals and making sure they're set for the first half of the day - all of us. And we're getting ready to head out the door to go to the fabric store and pick up Jamie her very own sewing machine (that I will be stealing during costume months to expidite the process of getting them done lol) and other materials needed to finish her 4H book (almost done with one! woohoo!!) 

NYCitymomx3
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 8:54 AM

Almost 9am:  

I'm having coffee and playing around on the computer

Dh and oldest dd(21) are at work

Youngest dd(18) is at her first class (college) of the day

and ds(13) is out cold asleep.

Lordgodempress
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 8:55 AM

It's not even 7 am  yet here,  My older two kids are getting ready for school and I'm on Cafemom lol.  DD 8 (the one I homeschool) is still asleep.  I am also drinking coffee

Leissaintexas
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 10:46 AM
My kids are at Nana's house, so I'm enjoying my coffee instead of gulping it down while digging for pencils in the couch cushions like I normally would be.
ColtsFan1912
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 3:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Making a Viking longhouse out of blocks. Right now it's being invaded by lions, roadrunners and zebras lol
SamuraiQueen
by on Jan. 22, 2015 at 2:20 PM

I'm on CM procrastinating... hehehe... ;)

Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2015 at 3:38 PM
My dh is working on a toilet clog, my LO is lying in bed watching TV ( a little Sickie today), my older son is picking oranges, and I'm taking a break.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)