• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The new Hotseat Mama is.....Kmath! Yay!!!

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:26 PM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

Leta all ask kmath as many question as we can so we can get to know her better! I will start first....

1. How long have you been homeschooling?

2. Do you like to sing?

3. How many kids do you have?

4. What's your favorite activity to do?

5. What curriculum do you use?

teacher

by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmath
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this
1. How long have you been homeschooling? We are almost finished with our second year.

2. Do you like to sing? I love singing! I go out with friends and sing karaoke as much as possible.

3. How many kids do you have? I just have the one crazy boy!

4. What's your favorite activity to do? Reading or dancing.

5. What curriculum do you use? I piece mine together. So I use different things for each subject. I use a co!book of workbooks, hands on activities, online programs and Gamez, and field trips.
coala
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

What do you do for "me" time?

kmath
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:47 PM

Depends on the day and how much "me" time I have.  I spend most of it reading or watching my tv shows.  I also go out dancing or singing with my friends.  I like to shoot pool and go to the range and shoot guns.  I also like to play video games.

Quoting coala:

suziejax
by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:33 PM
2 moms liked this

you rock

debramommyof4
by Group Admin on May. 6, 2015 at 9:54 AM
What is your favorite book?
coala
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2015 at 10:52 AM

I enjoy going to the range as well.  We haven't been in about a year.  Actually I think it's been closer to 2 years....on father's day.  I took my youngest DD out to watch her dad in a competition.  Her sister was already there with a friend and her dad.  It was a fun day!!!

Quoting kmath:

Depends on the day and how much "me" time I have.  I spend most of it reading or watching my tv shows.  I also go out dancing or singing with my friends.  I like to shoot pool and go to the range and shoot guns.  I also like to play video games.

Quoting coala:

kmath
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2015 at 10:55 AM
I try to go out at least once a month and shoot! I love it.

Quoting coala:

I enjoy going to the range as well.  We haven't been in about a year.  Actually I think it's been closer to 2 years....on father's day.  I took my youngest DD out to watch her dad in a competition.  Her sister was already there with a friend and her dad.  It was a fun day!!!

Quoting kmath:

Quoting coala:

kmath
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2015 at 11:01 AM
This question is so hard for me. I don't have just one favorite. I love books and I can't pick just one as a favorite. Some of the top picks are Phantom Tollbooth, Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle, Night (by Eli Wiesel), Stiff, Black Dagger Brotherhood series, and others.

Quoting debramommyof4: What is your favorite book?
debramommyof4
by Group Admin on May. 6, 2015 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I love the Phantom Tollbooth and the Black Dagger Brotherhood. I am not a huge fan of Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle and I have not read the others. I love reading to.

Quoting kmath: This question is so hard for me. I don't have just one favorite. I love books and I can't pick just one as a favorite. Some of the top picks are Phantom Tollbooth, Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle, Night (by Eli Wiesel), Stiff, Black Dagger Brotherhood series, and others.

Quoting debramommyof4: What is your favorite book?
kirbymom
by Sonja on May. 6, 2015 at 12:15 PM

Where is your favorite vacationing place?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)