Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How's my homeschool binder look?

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:29 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I have my my association sheet in here too. I'd like to find a better grading system.
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
debramommyof4
by Group Admin on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:52 PM
Really organized. I have my binder full of paper and split by kids with lessons for day 1-day 4 with more room to keep planning. Those sheets never work for me but I have heard they are life savers for others!
TeeterTotter
by Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Looks awesome! Yours is really organized :D

Ours is kind of a hodge podge. We're using bits of the Tanglewood planner, printouts of waldorf essentials monthly overview, and I have the little acorn daily guide in clear sheets so I can write and erase as needed.

I think I might find a way to put them all in one binder like yours. That would make it easier!
kmath
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Looks great!  I have all my stuff online.  I should probably do paper stuff in case it crashes, but I like being able to cut and paste and not have to erase when plans go awry.

JKronrod
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 7:47 PM

I always start out like this (okay, but mine is on the computer).  However, I really wouldn't want to do before (September) and after (June) shots.  big smile mini

TeeterTotter
by Member on Aug. 10, 2015 at 9:00 AM
I just realized, looking at the items on your list- are you using Timberdoodle? What do you think? We've gotten some manipulatives from them before and love them. :)
kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 10, 2015 at 11:00 AM

Very well organised! :)  

Leissaintexas
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2015 at 11:12 AM
Wow. Is all that required in your state?
TigerofMu
by on Aug. 10, 2015 at 12:15 PM

That's fantastic!  Way to go!

asmalltowngirl
by on Aug. 10, 2015 at 3:56 PM
We are! This is our first year using them. I honestly kind of wish we would have went with sonlight, but I'm giving it a try.

Quoting TeeterTotter: I just realized, looking at the items on your list- are you using Timberdoodle? What do you think? We've gotten some manipulatives from them before and love them. :)
asmalltowngirl
by on Aug. 10, 2015 at 3:58 PM
All that's required for our state is attendance, 4 progress reports and a log book.

I just like having all the other stuff. Just in case I guess. Haha. And we pay my daughter for every chapter book she completes, so that's a good way to keep up with it.

Quoting Leissaintexas: Wow. Is all that required in your state?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)