Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's a beautiful day outside!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:20 PM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this

So we are packing a lunch and going hiking.  I'll be back tonight.

What are you guys doing today?

by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmath
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:46 PM

D is at his dad's until tomorrow.  I went for a 6 mile walk this morning andI have to work this afternoon.  Then I am going to work on my novel for Nanowrimo.

luckyinlife
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:04 PM
It's cold and windy here. I am catching up on housework, ODD is doing some computer games and the little ones are screaming for lunch at the late hour of 10 am.
coala
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:12 PM

Today I'm working on tying up loose ends for farmers markets so we can sell Chirstmas wreaths for our team fundraiser.  I will be gone for the fist 10 days when this starts.  I'm working on trying to make sure we have "warm" clothes clean as well as finding jackets and mittens.  We are going to SC for 10 days and the highs are supposed to be in the mid 50's....that is a stark 40 degree difference from where we live.  Otherwise, just the normal stuff.  It's finally cool enough for my kids to play outside in the middle of the day and they are enjoying it!!

stormie1985
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:11 PM
I'm abut to send the kids outside
kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Oh wow! Awesome!  How long have you been walking? 

I just walked for 2 miles this  morning for the first time ever. lol  

Quoting kmath:

D is at his dad's until tomorrow.  I went for a 6 mile walk this morning andI have to work this afternoon.  Then I am going to work on my novel for Nanowrimo.

kmath
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
On and off most of my life. I have a 5k in January that I am running with D and my mom so I am trying to get in shape.

Quoting kirbymom:

Oh wow! Awesome!  How long have you been walking? 

I just walked for 2 miles this  morning for the first time ever. lol  

Quoting kmath:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:30 PM

Its nice and sunny but a little chili to me. Everyone else says it not that cold. But my hands are blue and I'm waering a heavy sweater. lol  

bluerooffarm
by Group Admin on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kmath:

The boys and I did about 4 miles today.  It was nice to get it in before the bad weather comes around.  It's really a lovely November!

bluerooffarm
by Group Admin on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting luckyinlife: It's cold and windy here. I am catching up on housework, ODD is doing some computer games and the little ones are screaming for lunch at the late hour of 10 am.

Last week it was so windy here.  Today it was sunny and almost 60*

bluerooffarm
by Group Admin on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:31 PM

Quoting coala:

Today I'm working on tying up loose ends for farmers markets so we can sell Chirstmas wreaths for our team fundraiser.  I will be gone for the fist 10 days when this starts.  I'm working on trying to make sure we have "warm" clothes clean as well as finding jackets and mittens.  We are going to SC for 10 days and the highs are supposed to be in the mid 50's....that is a stark 40 degree difference from where we live.  Otherwise, just the normal stuff.  It's finally cool enough for my kids to play outside in the middle of the day and they are enjoying it!!

So wait....it's 90 where you live?  Whew, that's hot.  Today it was sunny and almost 60 here and the boys wanted to put on shorts.  :-)

Have fun in SC!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)