Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Resources Links Post

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2016 at 4:19 PM
  • 15 Replies
2 moms liked this

I would like to make a Resources Links post so that anyone who is looking for resources can browse through and find something they feel may be of benefit. 

So, with that in mind, anyone who has a Resource Link that you find is a great benefit to your homeschooling .... 

Please Post it Here.   If we get enough posted, I'll even make it a permanat post, easily accessible at the top.  

thank you

by on Jan. 2, 2016 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmath
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2015 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
MissJuls
by on Dec. 18, 2015 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

http://www.softschools.com

SoftSchools.com provides free math worksheets, free math games, grammar quizzes, free phonics worksheets, and games. Worksheets and games are organized by grades and topics. These printable math and phonics worksheets are auto generated.

JATomlinson
by on Dec. 24, 2015 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

www.lioncubschool.blogspot.com  has a lot of free printables and also does giveaways.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 28, 2015 at 11:47 AM
asnmdirteha
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2016 at 5:01 PM

My favorite tool so far is Beestar. It is a great and valuable website that provides lots of interactive worksheets for both general classes and the gifted and talented classes. It is easily accesible and my students love the honor roll system. I can check on their progress and parents love that their kids can work on the website from anywhere.

ladyluke2007
by on Feb. 13, 2016 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this

For math - www.mathisfun.com - my little guy like this and it goes from pre-school on up and it is free.  There is also work sheets to print off.

Bahiyyih9
by on Feb. 21, 2016 at 11:23 PM
My four and six yr olds are using www.teachyourmonstertoread.com
It's free and they love it
bubbasmom05
by on Apr. 1, 2016 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you for these sites..very helpful as I am a new Home school parent
Raggedylaura
by Member on Apr. 5, 2016 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

This is Great link for those who like an easy lesson-plan approach to biblical and classical education.

Works well for 10 and under.  VERY Frugal at 10$ per level.  No need to connect to internet each day, but pint or down-load what you need.

http://www.hens-and-chicks.blogspot.com/2016/03/200-day-biblical-classical-curriculum.html

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)