Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When CafeMom Adds Go Wrong....

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:04 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok, I was writing a blog post for this forum, and my husband came by and said "That's aweful."   

I was about to get offended when I realized he wasn't talking about my post...he was talking about this...

(cropped...and red arrow added by me)

I was laughing so hard as I scrolled down and showed him the 'likes' had nothing to do with that picture...

But oh my word...that add even had PERCENTAGES in it...like, as if these women got negative 40% likes!  Oh, I can't stop laughing just thinking about it.  Epic accidental pairing! 

by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LostTheSlipper
by Group Admin on Jan. 24, 2016 at 10:27 PM

Haha! That's great!

Pukalani79
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2016 at 1:45 AM
Lol
Leissaintexas
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2016 at 11:23 AM
I must be extraordinarily unobservant. I thought that surely you must have something on your screen that I don't, because I've never seen that. But yes, there it is. I've honestly never even noticed ads or this ranking thing. Wow.
Scribbleprints
by Group Admin on Jan. 25, 2016 at 2:36 PM

I didn't notice it either...usually just sort of mentally block out the ads I guess.  It was my husband who caught it...

Quoting Leissaintexas: I must be extraordinarily unobservant. I thought that surely you must have something on your screen that I don't, because I've never seen that. But yes, there it is. I've honestly never even noticed ads or this ranking thing. Wow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)