Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow, look at this...

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 3:45 PM
  • 3 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My 3 year old brought this to me and told me it was Moana.. That about of detail is pretty good for her age right?..
by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kajira
by Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 3:46 PM

Sure - looks like something my 3-4 year old would draw.

mommy1990426
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 3:48 PM
I was impressed to say the least.. Not saying she is advanced just that she sat down and concentrated thay she needed different little bits of detail.. She said "im done".. No i forgot an arm... No she needs flowers on her dress.. Ect..ect.. Lol

Quoting kajira:

kajira
by Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 4:21 PM

my oldest DD has attention to details like that - neither of my boys could care about those type of things. My oldest son likes to draw cartoons now - but I wouldn't say he's a skilled artist. He loves to do it and I supply everything he needs, but I don't think it's gonna pay his bills. It's a good hobby for him to have.

My oldest DD isn't artisticly skilled when it comes to drawing either, she likes to draw, but she's got a lot of other natural talents we encourage instead. but when she was younger, it was all about the details to her! lol

Quoting mommy1990426: I was impressed to say the least.. Not saying she is advanced just that she sat down and concentrated thay she needed different little bits of detail.. She said "im done".. No i forgot an arm... No she needs flowers on her dress.. Ect..ect.. Lol
Quoting kajira:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)