Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could move to any state

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:44 PM
  • 15 Replies

Which one would it be and why? Where are you currently?

by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
princessmara
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:49 PM
Missouri. I lived just south of Branson for a year and moved back to NW Indiana. I was homesick and remembering things the way they never were. As soon as my lease is up here we plan on going back to Missouri.
OhSara87
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:51 PM
If I could find a city like Indianapolis but NOT in Indiana OR Ohio I'd move there.
mcginnisc
by Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 7:22 AM

The only state that we will consider ( this is a real possibility in our lives right now btw) is FL..My mother and my inlaws live in central FL so we would be closer to them. We are in GA..

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

LostTheSlipper
by Group Admin on Aug. 20, 2017 at 10:48 PM

VA It's so beautiful.

Quakercaoimhe
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2017 at 10:53 PM

Most of my family moved to MO in the past 5 years. 

Quoting princessmara: Missouri. I lived just south of Branson for a year and moved back to NW Indiana. I was homesick and remembering things the way they never were. As soon as my lease is up here we plan on going back to Missouri.

collinsmommy0
by Kim on Aug. 21, 2017 at 3:42 PM
Canada.
Angela4boys
by Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 7:37 AM

We live in NC, and this is where I want to be :) We are from CA, and have also lived in other states.  We left NC once, but we came back...it's fab here.  It's also a great place to homeschool!

seriouslyhappy
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2017 at 12:03 PM
We are in KY currently. I have very strong feelings of distaste for this state. We plan to move when it makes sense, financially and with DH's career. We thought about going back to Vegas, where we met. We are also heavily considering AZ. My choice is AZ. I love it there!
jjchick75
by Member on Sep. 10, 2017 at 5:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Alaska. We lived there for a off and on for a couple of years back in 2010-2012 for my husband's old job. I loved it. We are in Texas and I'm good here. There are a lot of things I don't like about it but my family is here and homeschooling is easy peasy here lol.

jesusgirl76
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2017 at 2:39 PM
I live in Idaho, my dream has always been to move to Savannah, Ga
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)