Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How’s your October going?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2017 at 6:14 PM
Kim
  • 6 Replies
How’s your October going? We decided to take off one day a week and do field trips. The kids picked out 2 pumpkin patches, a morning of roller skating (they’ve never gone before), and a trip to the children’s zoo as their field trips this month. I’m excited to go on all the field trips! (First grader & 4 year old)
by on Oct. 7, 2017 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LostTheSlipper
by Group Admin on Oct. 8, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Miserable. It must be nice having elementary aged still. High school is just hell.

auntangelofsix
by Member on Oct. 8, 2017 at 8:01 PM
stressing Having a high school and a kindergarten that is slow for a almost six year old in Dec.
collinsmommy0
by Kim on Oct. 9, 2017 at 1:13 PM
I’m sorry, I’ve heard that high school is tough, homeschooling or in a brick & mortar school :(

Quoting LostTheSlipper:

Miserable. It must be nice having elementary aged still. High school is just hell.

Scribbleprints
by Group Admin on Oct. 11, 2017 at 2:55 AM

It's Kids Go Free to Month at various museums in our area...so I'm loving October!

JasonsMom2007
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 2:58 AM
We took all week off last week and went camping with homeschooling friends. It was awesome!
The fallout from my sn kid not being on schedule not so much. I may not survive this week.
Silvernail
by Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 12:17 PM
The newness of school has worn off but I noticed in a couple of our books we are pretty far so we pulled back a bit and just do 1 front and back workbook page in each book. Since we started doing a little less it’s not as hard to do it and he seems to like it better and remembering more.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)