Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home schooling again- update!

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2017 at 3:22 PM
  • 2 Replies
2 moms liked this
So I posted earlier about wanting to homeschool my daughter again and my hubby wasn't on board with it, but I explained to him why I feel it would be good for her especially with her depression and getting her to her therapy appointments and psych appts. He actually agreed And is now on board with homeschooling again! We just got done doing it this week and it when super smoothly! She love psychology and we spent a lot of time on that. I love to see her light up when she's excited about learning a subject she's interested in. She still has a ton of friends and just got done sending 5 girls home this morning from a slumber party at our home. Thanks for the encouragement!
by on Oct. 28, 2017 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gramabrenda
by Member on Nov. 16, 2017 at 11:40 AM

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful news. I am so thankful that you and your husband are in agreement and that your precious daughter is enjoying this adventure. I pray that this will continue and the blessings will flow with in your family. You go for it Mom. You are doing a great job.

characterbuildr
by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 8:34 PM

Congrats on your first week!  That is exciting!  Keep the excitement and fun going with new activities, field trips, and quiet time.  We cannot get enough of quiet time in this noisy world.  If you need more ideas, reach out here or to your local homeschool community and groups!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)