• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm almost there.... so nervous!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:52 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 264 Total Views

I've completed all my pre reqs and I've been accepted into the program that starts in January of 2011... I'm SUPER DUPER nervous. I've heard horror stories....will I be able to do this with 2 children under the age of  5? My orientation is in August and I'm a mess! This is my dream and I know I have enough motivation to do it... I just need someone to reassure me that it can be done lol.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
wombtowalk
by Group Owner on May. 26, 2010 at 1:32 PM

Yes It can!!!

I have 5 childrenunder 11 and my last one on the way and I am 2 science classes away for applying to my program...So, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!! Congrats!!!

Rebecca

toniojr1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:39 PM
Well I think if u passed all your pre reqs and got accepted to the program with having 2 kids then that shows that u can make it thru the program and become a good nurse. I only have 1 son but I start my pre reqs in either june or august so u just gave me hope that I can make it thru my pre reqs and pass since u did it with 2 kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shellybelly420
by Member on May. 26, 2010 at 8:09 PM

Quoting toniojr1:

Well I think if u passed all your pre reqs and got accepted to the program with having 2 kids then that shows that u can make it thru the program and become a good nurse. I only have 1 son but I start my pre reqs in either june or august so u just gave me hope that I can make it thru my pre reqs and pass since u did it with 2 kids.

aw I'm glad it gave you hope!! Anatomy isn't as hard as people make it out to be... I actually LOVED Anatomy.

toniojr1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM
Yeah that's the one thing I'm nervous for is my pre reqs in anatomy and physiology since I've never had a class like it or know what u do in them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)