Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

passed with an A!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:50 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 214 Total Views

I finished my cna class last night.  We haven't officially gotten our grades yet, but I got 100% on all the quizzes and 98% on the final so I know I got an A :)  Now I have to take the state test, however I can take my evaluation from class and use that as my credentials for the next 60 days to get a job before I take the state test. So I can officially say I am a nursing assistant (just not certified yet)!!!!!

shoutinggraduate

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
23wkrmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:34 AM

congratulations!!

mommy2b0805
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:57 PM
Congratulations !!!! Was it hard?? I'm planning to take it next month alongside my a&p class :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hausermom
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 3:55 PM

It wasn't hard - mostly common sense. The hardest part was remembering all the steps to the different skills you need to know (occupied bed change, transferring, bed bath etc.) But by the time we got to clinicals we were all doing them just fine. Just takes lots and lots of practice.

mom2cuties0406
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Congrats!!! I can't wait to get that far in my schooling!

myloves2
by Member on Sep. 30, 2010 at 2:20 PM
Congrats. I'm planning on doing cna classes at a nursing home, so that I can work and go to school. I think I have to wait till winter break because its in the day and all my classes are during the day. And then next semester I can make my classes for evening so that I can work in the mornings and go to school after work
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)