Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New And Excited

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:29 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 133 Total Views

Hello everybody

first things first, im new and im happy to be here i hope to find great support and new friends..

im goin to school to become a nurse i also know i have a long way to go .... but its all very exciting.. i have 2 kids with the ages 6 and 4 i am a single mom, i work and go to school.. gotta do what cha gotta do...

i hope this will help me to get throu life alil better...

thanks for having me

angie

wreath

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kwright83
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! I am new to this too! I am 28 a wife and mom to a beautiful 3 month old baby girl! I already have a BA in Communications and Children's studies and have has NO LUCK finding a job that will pay more than min wage. So I have made the decision to go back school AGAIN a decision that greatly frustrates me as I feel that I should have been able to find a decent career with those degrees. But moving on to bigger and better=) I hope I can balance work/family life and school! I am really nervous!

mharleyghal
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello and welcome! I am new as well. I am a wife and mom as well. We have a lot to juggle but we can and will do it!!!
BabyloveCCR
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:08 AM
I have a BA also, but I knew back when I was going to school then I wanted to be a nurse. Unfortunately, it didn't make sense to change majors-financially, and planned to return for the 2nd degree accelerated program. I had my son, and my hubby lost his job, so school was put on thr backburner while I worked a miserable job. I finally started back in Jan 2011, and I just finished my first semester of clinical. I'm doing the traditional program which will put me graduating May 2015. It's been a long road to get this far, but it will all be worth it.

Quoting kwright83:

Welcome to the group! I am new to this too! I am 28 a wife and mom to a beautiful 3 month old baby girl! I already have a BA in Communications and Children's studies and have has NO LUCK finding a job that will pay more than min wage. So I have made the decision to go back school AGAIN a decision that greatly frustrates me as I feel that I should have been able to find a decent career with those degrees. But moving on to bigger and better=) I hope I can balance work/family life and school! I am really nervous!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)