Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please introduce yourselves :)
by on Aug. 8, 2007 at 5:00 AM
Replies (241-249):
Terri_AK
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 3:34 AM

My name is Terri, I live in Alaska. I have two children, 5 and 3. I am about to attend CNA training in April. I will have to work as CNA to work on debt at school before enrolling for prerequisite. Then will be able to attending LPN training. It's kind of a longer route to RN degree, but I'll be willing to do it. I figure I'll be done with school by 2015/16.  

tripletmom43
by New Member on May. 17, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Hello everyone, My name is Yunia.  I live in Virgin Island and have 14month old triplets and two adult children.  I am taking my pre req now for nursing school.  Will be starting in spring 2013.

I am just trying to figure out how I can manage my time as I have to take care of my toddlers and do my online class at the moment. 

BabyloveCCR
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 5:05 PM

My name is Lynn.  I'm married with 1 son (5 y.o.).  I just started my nursing program/clinical on Monday (8/20).  I'm already overwhelmed with the volume of work.  I also work part-time, so it's going to be interesting! :0

hope2bsoon
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Hi there!! I am currently in school I'll be starting Nursing school fall 2013 ( my university's next class) I'm happy and excited to meet other mothers who know just what its like to be in school! I look forward to meeting new people and making friends! <3

fxymom
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 3:49 AM

how are youIm Bobbie mommy of a 19yr old a 4yr old and a 2yr old granddaughter. Ive been a cna since 99 and I worked as a pct for 6yrs and now that I have my old student loan together Im going back to get my LPN license I have to start at the begining and Im terrified. So any help is greatly welcomed  

candiMomof3
by New Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Hi ladies! Glad I found this group!! Iam starting my pre recs in the spring! Iam 32 and will be done when I'm 37 or 38. Anyone else go when they were my age?
Geminikiss
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Hi my name is Shelby. I'm 21 and I have a 1 year old son. I'm engaged and my fiance works offshore. I start nursing school tomorrow and I'm so nervous!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Purgatorian
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Hi. I'm Morgan. I'm 42 with 5 grown children and I'm ready to take my life back lol. I've been a part time student now for a few years. My pre reqs are almost complete. I actually plan on taking the EMT course this fall and working for a year trying to save some money while I decide on what program I want to go to for my Bachelor's in nursing. Its a long haul, but I think I will end up as a trauma nurse or maybe even a nurse practioner some day!

Look forward to chatting with those in the same boat!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gypsy_Moon
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Hello, I am new to the group. I am mother & wife, nursing student. I also work! I look forward to getting to know you all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN