Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Schedules?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2009 at 10:46 PM
  • 50 Replies
  • 1310 Total Views

What does everyones fall schedules look like? And how long have you been in school?

Fall will be my third semester.

College Algebra

Intro to Nutrition

American History to 1877

The College Experience

General Cellular Biology

Biology Lab

I am kinda worried about taking College Algebra and the Biology together!

by on Jul. 18, 2009 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shelybug
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2009 at 11:25 PM

This will be my first semester in College and Im taking

Math

Anthropolgy

Biology

English Comp 102 

momofcg
by on Jul. 19, 2009 at 1:03 AM

I am taking a college basic math and Anthopology & Physiology 1.  I ahve Math tues and thurs and A&P is saturdays from 9-4 yep class plus lab it is gonna suck

NatsFan15
by on Jul. 19, 2009 at 7:52 AM

This will be my third year in school but my I'm still in my first year for the nursing program. I'm taking

Nursing 113 (first round of clinicals YAY!)
Geriatrics

Good luck to everyone this semester :)

Shelley  

Averysmom82
by on Jul. 19, 2009 at 10:37 AM

This will be my second sem. I am taking.  Math,Psyc,Soc, Inter Personal Com 1.. Any1 as nervous as  I am?? This will be my first Sem since I had my son..

BttrMom0407
by on Jul. 21, 2009 at 10:29 AM

I started 7 years ago but quit then started up again last fall. So fall will be my 4th semester. I'll be starting the nursing program so I'll be doing.....

nursing 1, clinicals, nursing pharm 1

lisakay32
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2009 at 2:45 AM

I am worried about taking College Algebra and General Cellular Biology together. Math is so not my thing!! But I am trying to take all my math classes one right after the other. I took Elemtary Algebra my first semester, this semester is intermediate. I am gonna take dosage calc and probably statistics in the spring. Dont know yet

momof1soon2
by on Aug. 7, 2009 at 12:45 PM

This fall I have :

Human Anatomy

Chemistry

Health and Nutrition

Health and Fitness

and Mythology (I still needed a Humanity Course and this works.)

My1stBaby_08
by Member on Aug. 7, 2009 at 1:59 PM

Hello there! YES I am very nervous! This will be my forth semester and I will be taking:

A&P (part one)

introduction to psychology

and a beginners aerobics class

I always have tried to take it slow. i have a daughter and NO family support where I live. I rely heavily on my baby sitter and my boyfriend after he gets home from work. i always try to take night classes too. That way we don't have to pay the baby sitter at night. Good luck with your classes! Why are you taking College algebra? Is it required to get into the nursing program where you are? Its not where I live. Only if you want to work towards getting your bachelors degree.

tygrsrhk00
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2009 at 8:53 AM

My ADN nursing program gets you right in from the beginning.

Anatomy and physiology

HSCI 103

Pysch 212

nurs 104

nurs 113 and 113L

this is my first year in the program, but already a sophmore in college.

4047mom
by Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:26 AM

I'm actually starting an LPN program in two weeks. 

The first level (Semester) is:

Fundamentals of Nursing: Includes the theory of the nursing process and its application to patient care. Focus is on basic nursing skills, elements of microbiology and nutrition.

Anatomy and Physiology: Includes the study of the structure and function of the body. Identifies abnormal body function, physiologic changes in aging and applicable medication.

Pharmacology: Includes study of the calculation and administration of medications. Discusses drug classifications and drug actions.

Foundations in Nursing Education: Explores personality development, relationships, and the role of the practical nurse in society and as a member of the health care team.

I also have clinicals one day a week for Level I. 

Andi Drager - Mommy of Becca (18 y/o) and Maddie (10 y/o)      

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)