Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:14 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 992 Total Views

Please take a moment to introduce yourself!!

Thanks!!!!!!!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Iluvmyshortcake
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:48 PM
Hi my name is jenny I will be 30 in june ahhh! I have a 5yr old daughter who starts kindergarten this fall. And I have angel in heaven she was 16weeks when we lost her we named her Gracelynn we lost her in oct 2010 and have been ttc since jan 2010 hoping for it to happen soon:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
connorsmama06
by Head Admin on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Hi I am Shannon. I have been married for 5.5 years. We have two boys, Connor and Cole. Connor is 4 and Cole is 2. We are TTC our last baby and praying for a girl.

mrsroeh
by Group Owner on Apr. 14, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Glad you ladies made the move! :D

PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Hey ladies I'm Tiffany, I've been married for 5 years/been together for 10 years :) I will be 28 the end of this month & I currently have 4 kids - 3 girls ages 7yrs, 4yrs, & 21 months & 1 boy who's 5 1/2yrs. We have been TTC since the end of January(2011) for our last baby :)

ttc

sfveazey
by Member on Apr. 21, 2011 at 12:49 AM

Hello Ladies! Im Felecia im 25, Been married for almost 7 years! and a mom of and little boy Kaden who is 5! He is going to start kindergarden next year =( TEARS!
 My husband and i got pregnant with him shortly after getting married after loosing our first pregnancy. We have been TTC since January 2007 when our son turned 1!  Its been a LONG hard road. From one diagnosis to another. At this point everything is fine and in working order other then not ovulating! So as soon as aunt flow starts i start Clomid! Praying this is finally it!

Thanks for letting me ramble on! I look forwarn to getting to know all of you!

dragonqueen
by on Apr. 21, 2011 at 2:56 AM

Hi am a Shiloh, I am 26 years old and we will be TTC our 3rd in September. DH and I have been married for 7 years and together for 11 years. We have two daughters DD1 is 5 and DD2 is 2. We are very excited to ttc a summer baby at the end of this year!!

connorsmama06
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Welcom to you all

MrsC2011
by Head Admin on May. 2, 2011 at 4:01 PM

Hi all! I'm getting married in late November and we are going to start trying right away. We'd love to have a little souvenir from our honeymoon :) I'm 31 (eek!) and my fiance will be 31 in August. We want 3-4 kids so we figure we better start sooner rather than later.

RosemarySage
by New Member on May. 8, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Hi everyone! I'm 33 (I guess I'm one of the "old" women on here, lol). I've been married to my best friend for over 7 years now and still waiting for the perfect time to become a mom (if there ever is a "perfect" time). Currently, I'm a "mom" to 3 adorable, spoiled cats who are a constant source of entertainment.  I have lots of hobbies & interests from reading, to DIY home improvement  projects, to gardening, to music so just ask me if you want to know anything else. We plan to TTC our first child this year around the end of November if all goes as planned....let's hope so!

I'd really love to get to know some of you ladies who share some common interests with me so please feel free to message me and add me as a friend if you'd like to chat sometime.

Thanks & good luck to all of you trying to conceive your 2012 babies!

Chrystal_A
by New Member on May. 10, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Hello! My name is Chrystal Im a mama to two boys ages 5 and 3. Im officially ttc #3,hoping for a girl. I have not had a period in 15 months since I ended birth control so Im sure its going to be a long road. Good Luck to all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)