Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I forgot how amazing it could be (may be TMI)

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:44 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

sex without birth control pills. I have been off my pills since my pregnancy scare and I keep forgetting to buy a new pack. DH and I got a little frisky with a condom and I honestly miss having sex without the hormonal suppressant call BCP. I can't wait until DH and I start REALLY ttc. Getting another pack or two until September. yay and nay.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MrsC2011
by Head Admin on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Why go back on them? Just stick with condoms or pulling out. I hated the way the pill made me feel.

MeggerSmith
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:22 PM

See we only ever used condoms with the pull out ( DS was conceived with condoms not pull out so we've been pulling out too just to be safe LOL) Now were not using any and man have I missed it! LOL Never experinced hormonal BC. But I would just say if it happens it happens for now for you I mean Sept not that far of so if it happens a month and a half early is it really a big deal?

jbishop928
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:48 PM
I dont like hormones from the pill! Sex without condoms.....aaaaaamazing lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsroeh
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:21 PM
NFP or FAM people!!! Check it out!!! Been doing it for almost 4 years now and it's great!! We only got pg 3 times, on purpose!!!! And it was on the first try each time so not only does that prove it's good birth control but also shows you how to read your cycle when you do want a baby!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeggerSmith
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Wish I could convince hubs of this but he is convince I get pregnant too easy because I got pg with DS with a condom so he thinks if he even goes near me without one I will get pregnant lol But I do know how to read my cycle very well from when we were trying to get pg with DD. I can tell by just my body and how I feel when Im ovulating and I know exactly to like the hour when Im gona start AF. No one believes me either that I know my body that well :( lol

Quoting mrsroeh:

NFP or FAM people!!! Check it out!!! Been doing it for almost 4 years now and it's great!! We only got pg 3 times, on purpose!!!! And it was on the first try each time so not only does that prove it's good birth control but also shows you how to read your cycle when you do want a baby!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)