Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Welcome to The Lounge! Relax and introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to The Lounge!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Lounge group signature to your posts, click here:  
New Group Signatures for The Lounge!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Replies (3961-3970):
lasession24
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:33 PM
2 moms liked this
My name is laquisha session i have an 4 year old son and just found out that I'm pregnant again so I'm in shock but im ok im from little rock Arkansas 24 go to college but im just lost actually but i do believe that the lord has something in store for me
mom2tbkm
by New Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Stacey and I'm 41. Happily married SAHM of two littles.  My DD is almost 4 and my DD is 8.  I'm a bit on the lazy side, likely spend way too much time online, lol and I have two dogs that I love to train and occasionally show in obedience.  Thought I'd join in and see if I can meet some new ladies to chat with.  It is tough to meet new friends when you are in your 40s and your kids are young. I'm not much of a PTA mom... maybe thats my problem ;)

kimied
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:21 PM
2 moms liked this

What can i say- im new .... hehehehe hi ppl :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 2, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Welcome Laquisha!  Congrats on baby #2!  :)

Quoting lasession24:

My name is laquisha session i have an 4 year old son and just found out that I'm pregnant again so I'm in shock but im ok im from little rock Arkansas 24 go to college but im just lost actually but i do believe that the lord has something in store for me

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Stacey!  I'm on the lazy side too. ;)

Quoting mom2tbkm:

Hi, I'm Stacey and I'm 41. Happily married SAHM of two littles.  My DD is almost 4 and my DD is 8.  I'm a bit on the lazy side, likely spend way too much time online, lol and I have two dogs that I love to train and occasionally show in obedience.  Thought I'd join in and see if I can meet some new ladies to chat with.  It is tough to meet new friends when you are in your 40s and your kids are young. I'm not much of a PTA mom... maybe thats my problem ;)

Cafe AmyS
1 mom liked this

LOL!  Well, welcome!

Quoting kimied:

What can i say- im new .... hehehehe hi ppl :)

sassy21176
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:29 PM
2 moms liked this

hi every one

Pie4844
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello There! Im new here and I just wanted to say hello!

Lindsay_Kelley
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi.  Thank you.

Lindsay Kelley

coffee

saraewhite
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:32 AM
2 moms liked this

My name is Sara. I am  29 year old stay at home mom who just recently graduated with a bachelors in health care administration management.

I have two children, Hunter & Hailey. I am married as well.

I am going stir crazy sitting in my house all day long now that school is finished and I am having a hard time trying to find a job. Looking for other moms to talk to and to hopefully make a few friends.

Questions just ask.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN