Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Lounge! Relax and introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to The Lounge!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Lounge group signature to your posts, click here:  
New Group Signatures for The Lounge!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Replies (4211-4216):
miranda91
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! 

My name is Miranda im currently a SAHM my husband and I have one son who will be a year May 8th, my husband is 29 and I am 21 just looking for more moms to chat with and make friends, we live in Colorado and most of my friends are about 3 hours away from me so for being a SAHM I dont get out much to meet new people. Well anyways hi again :)

Kenzy662
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi. My name is Karen and I have no kids. Live in Alaska. Unlike the outdoors, and just recently I got into photography. Can't wait to meet new friends.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Hi Isabel, welcome to the group!

Quoting bela93:

Hello my name is Isabel , im a mother of one for now and im a wife I spend half my day at home with my son playing n reading and the rest of the day working .I look forward to meeting new people just like me and learn about other peoples lives.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Hi there Debbie.  Welcome to the group!

Quoting debbil:

Hi, I am Debbie. I am 42 years old, married mom to 4 great kids. I have 3 boys and a girl so it is always interesting around here. My kids are Jacob 15, Alex 9, Nicki 6 and Pete is 5. My oldest, Jacob, is deaf and has a cochlear implant. 

I have been married to my husband Mike for almost 9 years. I am a stay at home mom. 

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.  

Cafe AmyS

welcome  ice to meet you Carli!

Quoting GreenEyez36:

Hello everyone, my name is carli and i am a single mother of two children. My son zachary is 12 and my daughter stephanie is 8... i live in los angeles california and look forward to meeting and getting to know you..... thank you

Cafe AmyS

Hi Miranda, welcome to the group!

Quoting miranda91:

Hi! 

My name is Miranda im currently a SAHM my husband and I have one son who will be a year May 8th, my husband is 29 and I am 21 just looking for more moms to chat with and make friends, we live in Colorado and most of my friends are about 3 hours away from me so for being a SAHM I dont get out much to meet new people. Well anyways hi again :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)