Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Welcome to The Lounge! Relax and introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to The Lounge!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Lounge group signature to your posts, click here:  
New Group Signatures for The Lounge!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Replies (11-20):
TriedandTrue11
by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 10:13 PM

Hi im Ashley! 22 currently ttc baby number 1. We have been ttc for a bout a yr now. I work full time for a property management company and i LOVE it! :)

dusky_rose
by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Hi ladies! My name is Sue and I'm a SAHM with 4 children, 3 live with their dad and my youngest DS lives with my DH of 4 years and myself. We also have 4 cats and my FIL living with us. I hope to get to know everyone!

MistyBlueMom
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello.I'm a married SAHM with one 13 year old son that I homeschool,and an adult daughter who lives 2 states away.I'm interested in a huge variety of things and can,at times,be pretty outspoken,but not mean and "ugly".I do have a sense of humor and can laugh at just about anything!

proudmommy690
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Hi! I'm Christa. I'm (almost) 25. I have 2 daughters, Hailee and Emilee. I am engaged to a man name Brian, he's so sweet!!

usmclife58
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Hi! I am Nikki :)

My husband is in the USMC. We have 2 daughters: Lucy, 3y; Lexi, 1y... And two yorkies: Riley and Toby.

Serenity75
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 1:16 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello!  My name is Heather.  I'm a 36 year old mother of 3 and happily married to my sweetheart of nearly 16 years.  I'm a proud housewife, dedicated homemaker, and devoted stay-at-home mom.

I look forward to making new friends :)

BiloxiDreams
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 2:28 PM

Hi!  My name is Jennifer and I'm a SAHM to three kids and an Army wife.  I'm an open book so if you're curious about me just ask!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 27, 2011 at 2:34 PM

welcomeWelcome, everyone! It's so great to have you all here with us! :)

Mtreen812
by Melissa on Apr. 27, 2011 at 2:40 PM

Hi everyone!! My name is Melissa i am married, I have 3 Kids, Jacob-4, Joshua-2, and Abigail-6months. I look forward to getting to know you ladies!

robertmommie
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 9:34 PM

I am a retired veteran along with my DH, it's how we met.  We have two kids and one on the way.  We currently live in West Tx.  My heart is with children, so I'm a SAHM and a Nanny for the boy next door.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN