Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Welcome to The Lounge! Relax and introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to The Lounge!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Lounge group signature to your posts, click here:  
New Group Signatures for The Lounge!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Replies (21-30):
Nay26
by Member on Apr. 28, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Hi! I'm Nay, short for Neomi. I am a 29yr old mother of 2 amazing children just looking for other moms to chat with about kids and just life in general, lol....feel free to add me :)

musings
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2011 at 8:57 AM

Hi --- Lisa Tognola, here.   I live in New Jersey and write a humor column, "Main Street Musings" that reflects on life in the suburbs---the good, the bad and the ugly.   You can check it out here!  http://thealternativepress.com/columns/main-street-musings   

Looking forward to staying in touch with you all!

Lisa

chatter2much
by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 7:31 PM

I lost a baby two years ago which left me devastated. I became pregnant a year after that and I think I appreciate and love it even more because I know having a child is a true blessing. She is 10 months and im always in awe when I watch her.  I work full time. I grew up in a poor family with lots of trouble to go with. So I work hard so my daughter never ever ever goes without a meal.  I have a wonderful boyfriend who is a very loving daddy. 

BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 7:49 PM

Welcome everyone:)

shell81
by on May. 1, 2011 at 9:26 AM

I am Michelle OR Shell. I am 30 and dh is 41. We have four kids 3 boys 11,8,6 and a Girl 11months old. I have two step kids G 18 and B 13! Nice to be here!

JHanc968
by on May. 1, 2011 at 4:52 PM

Hi! My name is Joyce, it's nice to be here!

bzmommie
by on May. 2, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Hiya,

Im heather i am a SAHM/photographer to two girls and i live in Missouri

LuLu5J
by on May. 2, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Hi everyone!! My name is Lourdes, I'm 29 years old and a mom of 3 kiddies.  Isabel 9, Keven 7, and Gabi 6.  I am looking forward to making new friends in this group.

jms124
by on May. 2, 2011 at 3:45 PM

Hi everyone!  My name is Jen, I am married to Justin (4 years this September!!)  We have 2 kids, Connor is 5 and Chloe is 3.

I am an out-of-work paralegal.

I love to sew (if you click the first button in my siggy it'll take you to my Flickr account, which is my portfolio).

We are big-time beach bums in this family.

I don't get offended easily, so if you want to know anything just ask!

Tori_S
by on May. 2, 2011 at 4:05 PM
I'm Tori!
Married and expecting our first in 22 days :o
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)