Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Lounge! Relax and introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to The Lounge!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Lounge group signature to your posts, click here:  
New Group Signatures for The Lounge!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Replies (2631-2640):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 11, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Welcome Susan!

Quoting sacdp29:

My name is Susan.  I'm mother of 2 grown children and a grandma to a precious 4 year old granddaughter and in October will be having another grandchild.  I'm on my 2nd and last marriage (we've been married 13 1/2 years).

We have 3  Chihuahuas that keep us comfortable. 

We also are big Nascar fans. 

I don't work anymore.  I've been on disability since 2003 due to health reasons.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 11, 2012 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi there Roseanne, welcome to the group!

Quoting roseanneg:

hello..my name is roseanne. i am a 47 yr old raising a grandson since he was 3months old..he will be 10 next month..i will be married 27 years june 1st,,we have 5 children together,,3 are his from a previous marriage,,i have a daughter from a previous relationship and we have 1 son together, our children range in the ages of,,26-35 years old..as of next month, we will have 11 grandchildren, 2 are step grandsons. i am here hoping to meet some people that i may have some things in common with,or just have some advice or just chat/

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 11, 2012 at 11:32 AM

welcome

Quoting TabathaP.:

Hi,

My name is Tabatha and currently I am a SAHM with a 4 year old son.  I am an older mom but I like to do many things and always learning new things to do.   We currently live in Greenville, SC.

valemommy
by New Member on May. 11, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Hey there Girls Im valerye and im 18 with a 6 months old baby boy and hope to meet more moms!:)we rock

Foxxfire1970
by New Member on May. 11, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Hi, my name is Erica and I'm a mom of 5 kiddos; 2 boys ages 13 & 15 and 3 girls (19, 21 and one hold's God's hand).  I live in Northeaster PA with my children.  I'm in a long distance relationship with a wonderful man.  I love reading, writing and crocheting.  I love to watch sports!  I love all 5 of my birds; but my favorite is Cricket my Congo African Grey.

ShoMeStateGal68
by New Member on May. 11, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Hi all,

I'm Carolyn. I'm from Missouri. I feel like everyone's Grandma on here. Laugh out loud!!! :) I have 2 grown kids Tawni-23 & Alex-21(in US Army) and 2 grand kids Richard-4 & Emma-19mths. I am looking for some place to meet new friends and unwind and laugh and just be me!!! I sure hope this is the place for me... :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marcy3girls
by New Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Hi! I'm Marcella, and I'm a mother of 3, and 'mimi' of 2 from Wilmington, DE! I love to read, sing, and play games online. I look forward to chatting with everyone here.

capemommy2011
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:54 PM

HI my name is Nury and I am a Step mother to a 4 year old , I am married and live in a samll area on the cape located in Massachusetts.

marvac110
by New Member on May. 12, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Hi

I'm Marva.....I am SAHM of 2 kids. My DD is 5 years old and my DS is 2 will be 3 in June.

I am looking to meeting and talking to you ladies. I live in Illinois

Quaddutymom
by New Member on May. 12, 2012 at 2:30 AM

My name is Serena, I am a mother of 4, ages 5,4,2,1 im an Army reserve wife, a truckers wife, and a SAHM,

I am 23 years old, I live to read, watch tv shows like greys anatomy, and army wives, cross stitch, walk/exercise!!!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)