Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Welcome to The Lounge! Relax and introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to The Lounge!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Lounge group signature to your posts, click here:  
New Group Signatures for The Lounge!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
gem05
by New Member on May. 4, 2011 at 1:53 AM

hello,

my name is gemma im all most 29, im new to "cafemom", im married with kids.

Carolannie
by Carol on May. 4, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Hi everyone--I'm Carol.  I'm 57 married for 39 years and have 2 sons,a gorgeous granddaughter and another baby due in September. Looking forward to "hanging out" and getting to know all of you. 

Ricanmami1
by on May. 4, 2011 at 2:11 PM

hello my name is vanessa i have 1year in a half old son im 25 years old i hope to make new friends

Cerina1247
by on May. 4, 2011 at 8:30 PM

My name is Cerina, I am 29 years old and mom to 3 wonderful boys Frederick 6, Ashton 3, and Patrick 19 months old. My husband Timothy and I have been married happily for 8 years now and we plan on having more kids. I am so happy to be in this group and hope to get to know other moms here and become friends.

blackbetty28
by New Member on May. 4, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Hi ladies Im Brandy!    Mom to two lil devils a girl Rae 4 yrs and my baby boy Dameon 4 mth!

tramcd
by on May. 4, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Hi, I am Tracy, married and the mother of 2.  I have a 2 year old boy and 3 year old girl. I love to read and work on my crafts.

littlet_80
by New Member on May. 5, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Hi!

My name is Teresa, from Montreal Canada and I joined yesturday the site caught my attention and thought why not try it out. I am a Mother of two and would love to get to know other mom's out there who go through the same positions as me loll with a picky eater or tantrums almost everyday!

I am a fun person who loves getting to know people and befriending them if I get a good vibe! but other than that I am relax and easy to strike a conversation. So my main goal is make new friends and hopefully to get some advice on parenting :)

thanks! Teresa :=)

Patti_Mayo
by on May. 5, 2011 at 4:14 PM

Hi All,

I'm Patti, 33 and mother to four fabulous kids. Sami is 12 1/2, Meghan is 10 and my twins, Alex and Aimee who will be 7 on May 9th. I've been married to my other half for a little of 13 years but we've been together for 16 1/2. I'm a Long Island, NY girl born and bred but a Cleveland, OH transplant.

I work full time as a medical secretary for a major hospital and also volunteer at an animal rescue by fostering dogs. We currently have three of our own dogs, Sushi (akita/shiba inu), Taliah (boxer/brittany spaniel) and Mischa (shepard/collie) as well as two cats: Boots (who knows what) and Phoenix (flame tipped siamese). Right now, we are fostering a two year old full breed Siberian Husky named Sheba but we call her Wolfie. :o) .

As if all that does not make my life chaotic enough, I also babysit my 15 mos. old niece on the weekends and will occasionally take my girlfriend's 3 mos old and 2 y.o. for the night.

I love to read, love music and movies and am a fan of tattoos and piercings (I have seven tats and my tongue pierced). I come from a large family and I think I'm the only one who came out normal. :o)

I look forward to getting to know all of you....hope you are having a wonderful day!!

jazzgirl205
by Member on May. 5, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Hey, I live on the Gulf Coast.  I like God, jazz, embroidery, modern art, Vincent Price movies, fine china, good books, greek food, photography, and people in general.  I have one daughter (13) who I try to raise with virtue and humor.

earthangel1967
by on May. 6, 2011 at 4:22 PM

welcomegroup hug

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)