Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Lounge! Relax and introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to The Lounge!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Lounge group signature to your posts, click here:  
New Group Signatures for The Lounge!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
gem05
by New Member on May. 4, 2011 at 1:53 AM

hello,

my name is gemma im all most 29, im new to "cafemom", im married with kids.

Carolannie
by Carol on May. 4, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Hi everyone--I'm Carol.  I'm 57 married for 39 years and have 2 sons,a gorgeous granddaughter and another baby due in September. Looking forward to "hanging out" and getting to know all of you. 

Ricanmami1
by on May. 4, 2011 at 2:11 PM

hello my name is vanessa i have 1year in a half old son im 25 years old i hope to make new friends

Cerina1247
by on May. 4, 2011 at 8:30 PM

My name is Cerina, I am 29 years old and mom to 3 wonderful boys Frederick 6, Ashton 3, and Patrick 19 months old. My husband Timothy and I have been married happily for 8 years now and we plan on having more kids. I am so happy to be in this group and hope to get to know other moms here and become friends.

blackbetty28
by New Member on May. 4, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Hi ladies Im Brandy!    Mom to two lil devils a girl Rae 4 yrs and my baby boy Dameon 4 mth!

tramcd
by on May. 4, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Hi, I am Tracy, married and the mother of 2.  I have a 2 year old boy and 3 year old girl. I love to read and work on my crafts.

littlet_80
by New Member on May. 5, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Hi!

My name is Teresa, from Montreal Canada and I joined yesturday the site caught my attention and thought why not try it out. I am a Mother of two and would love to get to know other mom's out there who go through the same positions as me loll with a picky eater or tantrums almost everyday!

I am a fun person who loves getting to know people and befriending them if I get a good vibe! but other than that I am relax and easy to strike a conversation. So my main goal is make new friends and hopefully to get some advice on parenting :)

thanks! Teresa :=)

Patti_Mayo
by on May. 5, 2011 at 4:14 PM

Hi All,

I'm Patti, 33 and mother to four fabulous kids. Sami is 12 1/2, Meghan is 10 and my twins, Alex and Aimee who will be 7 on May 9th. I've been married to my other half for a little of 13 years but we've been together for 16 1/2. I'm a Long Island, NY girl born and bred but a Cleveland, OH transplant.

I work full time as a medical secretary for a major hospital and also volunteer at an animal rescue by fostering dogs. We currently have three of our own dogs, Sushi (akita/shiba inu), Taliah (boxer/brittany spaniel) and Mischa (shepard/collie) as well as two cats: Boots (who knows what) and Phoenix (flame tipped siamese). Right now, we are fostering a two year old full breed Siberian Husky named Sheba but we call her Wolfie. :o) .

As if all that does not make my life chaotic enough, I also babysit my 15 mos. old niece on the weekends and will occasionally take my girlfriend's 3 mos old and 2 y.o. for the night.

I love to read, love music and movies and am a fan of tattoos and piercings (I have seven tats and my tongue pierced). I come from a large family and I think I'm the only one who came out normal. :o)

I look forward to getting to know all of you....hope you are having a wonderful day!!

jazzgirl205
by Member on May. 5, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Hey, I live on the Gulf Coast.  I like God, jazz, embroidery, modern art, Vincent Price movies, fine china, good books, greek food, photography, and people in general.  I have one daughter (13) who I try to raise with virtue and humor.

earthangel1967
by on May. 6, 2011 at 4:22 PM

welcomegroup hug

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)