Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on your To Do list or Plans for Thursday April 28th?

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:26 AM
  • 19 Replies

Hello

How are you doing today?

What do you have going on today?

What's the weather like where you are?

Come on let's chat :-)

Neely

have a nice day

by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dusky_rose
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Its cloudy here with a chance of thunder storms and I'm supposed to be packing to go down and see my older children, blah!

aneela
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:35 AM
  • My weather today:

• Today: Windy...variable clouds with strong thunderstorms likely, especially this morning. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. High around 75F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
    • Tonight: Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
aneela
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:36 AM

Not too much exciting going on today...home with the kiddo...chores and chilling out :-)

CoolMommyofboys
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:43 AM

How are you doing today?

I am doing really good...DH and I had a small argument the last couple of days- last night we had a good talk...all is well in our household now :)

What do you have going on today?

my niece got here about thirty min. ago and her Dad said that she woke up super early so she was already ready for a nap...so she is napping.  After she wakes up, we're going to go to the mall- I need to return some flip-flops that were to little for my youngest and I got a 10 off 10 (or more) at JC Penny that I need to use  :)                  I just love wehn I get those

we will prob. also stop by Target...we need milk and I need to figure something out for supper- it is the end of the month so DH will prob. work a little late

What's the weather like where you are?

although it is pretty cool- sixty...the sun is shinning and it is supposed to be middle 70's later...it has been cloudy lately- is is nice to see the sun today

CoolMommyofboys
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Quoting aneela:

Not too much exciting going on today...home with the kiddo...chores and chilling out :-)

that's how my day will be tomorrow...I'll have my youngest and my niece

CoolMommyofboys
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Quoting dusky_rose:

Its cloudy here with a chance of thunder storms and I'm supposed to be packing to go down and see my older children, blah!

:(

I hate cloudy days

I hope that you have a nice visit with your older children!

dusky_rose
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Me too. Thank you! :-)

Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

Quoting dusky_rose:

:(

I hate cloudy days

I hope that you have a nice visit with your older children!

HTMommy
by Crystal on Apr. 28, 2011 at 11:12 AM

How are you doing today?Tired and my back is KILLING ME

What do you have going on today?Sitting here getting in some much needed posts and replies

What's the weather like where you are?Not much different from you my dear I'm only like 2 hrs away or so LOL

aneela
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Aww...you'll be ok...hopefully :-) How long is the drive to see them? Are you gonna stay the weekend or is this just for tonight?

Quoting dusky_rose:

aneela
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Gotcha

Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

Quoting aneela:

that's how my day will be tomorrow...I'll have my youngest and my niece

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)