Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Introduction

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2011 at 5:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi everyone! :) I am very new to Cafemom. So please, please add me to your friends list! I love making new friends and meeting new people.

My name is Savannah. I'm 31, married and a mom to 6 (sometimes 7). I'm very open and i'm honest, so please feel free to ask me whatever.

I live in Los Lunas, New Mexico, just moved here from Chico, California, in April. I am not currently working, but i desperately want a job :) Before moving here, i was a full time caregiver (that's the type of work i do, and love to do) so for now, i have a lot of time on my hands. :)

I absolutely LOVE God/Jesus and my Family!!! I love to pen pal (but currently do not have any), I love Chocolate, Diet sodas, and Asian Food!! :)

If anyone is interested in pen palling with me, i am open to that as well! :) SO, i guess this is all for now, please add me, i'd love to get to know you! :)

Oh, and i do have Facebook if anyone is interested in friending me there. My email addy is savannah.aviles@gmail.com

p.s. I hope y'all don't mind, but i am going to copy & paste this introduction in the other groups i've joined as well, just cuz it's easier that way. But other than that, i will not copy & paste other posts or messages, as everyone deserves an original, personal response from me. :)

Have a great day, and God Bless!! <3

~ S.Aviles                                                                  Give All Your Worries And Cares To God, For He Cares About You. 1 Peter 5:7

by on Jun. 2, 2011 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jridgill
by Jennifer on Jun. 2, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Hi Savannah and Welcome!

LindaClement
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Nice to see you here. Enjoy!

BeachMommy07
by on Jun. 2, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Welcome Savannah, you are so lucky to have such a big family!

earthangel1967
by on Jun. 2, 2011 at 10:50 PM
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jun. 3, 2011 at 3:54 PM

welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)