Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now That's What I Call a 'Spray Tan'

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:43 PM
  • 4 Replies

Now That's What I Call a 'Spray Tan'

Posted by Lindsay Ferrier
on June 4, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Tanning BedDespite all the warnings, most of us have tried a tanning bed at least once. And I know plenty of women who visit tanning salons on a regular basis.

But what some people -- quite a few people, apparently -- are doing in those booths besides tanning WILL SHOCK YOU.

A commenter on my personal blog sent me a link to one of my favorite sites, Passive Aggressive Notes.

The site's administrator has received a number of "notes" from tanning salons around the world, all of them addressing the same problem:

TANNERS ARE PEEING IN TRASH CANS IN THE BOOTHS.

Apparently, a number of tanners can't hold it the 20 or so minutes it takes to tan, so they pee in the trashcan and hope that no one will be the wiser.

GROSS.

"The trash can is not a toilet," reads one note posted at a tanning salon in Louisiana. "For those of you who have not "peed" in it, Thanks! For the one who did, what were you thinking?"

You can see the other notes posted at salons everywhere from Arkansas to England, here.

My question for you: HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING?

It makes me wonder what other kinds of embarrassing behavior during salon treatments where people think no one can see them.

DO I EVEN WANT TO KNOW?!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lenoxclan
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:00 PM

Umm ewwww!!!!

Kaelansmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:15 PM

EWWWWWWWWW

Rushn311
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:31 PM

That's plain ole' gross!

TexasWife
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:25 PM

blah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)