Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Found some old pics (well not old) but...

Posted by   + Show Post

here is a pic of my son and my nephew when they first met. they both were about 8mths here

and here they are when they were about 2 yrs old. My nephew was pulling on my sons shirt while pulling with his leg. lol

Show your fave pics of anything

they are 17 days apart (dec 11) and (dec 28) my son is older

by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Replies (71-72):
Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 27, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Thank you and if I'd had a digital camera when my kids were tiny...I would have driven people nuts with pictures...LOL. and if I'd had facebook, I'd have been one of those people, others groaned about..LOL.

Quoting hayliedlr:

she is a jewel.  and I know what you mean.  life is so much easier in the digital days lol

Quoting Thelmama:

My youngest as a baby:

Jenny now age 5, here just a day or so old.

For some reason i can't find infant photos of the other two on my pc..sigh.  And it is a picture of a picture..LOL. When I took that, I had no digital camera..LOL.  times are so much better with a digital camera.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Feb. 27, 2012 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

haha I think I am one of those people

Quoting Thelmama:

Thank you and if I'd had a digital camera when my kids were tiny...I would have driven people nuts with pictures...LOL. and if I'd had facebook, I'd have been one of those people, others groaned about..LOL.

Quoting hayliedlr:

she is a jewel.  and I know what you mean.  life is so much easier in the digital days lol

Quoting Thelmama:

My youngest as a baby:

Jenny now age 5, here just a day or so old.

For some reason i can't find infant photos of the other two on my pc..sigh.  And it is a picture of a picture..LOL. When I took that, I had no digital camera..LOL.  times are so much better with a digital camera.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN