Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stay at Home Mom Business Ideas?

Posted by   + Show Post
Im a stay at home mom and i was wondering if anyone had some ideas in a small business to do from your own home...:)
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 2:09 AM
Replies (31-39):
SOUTHERNGAL2
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I am posting ads with Cap Rewards. It's very easy. I do it while my daughter takes a nap.

mysticatgal
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:30 AM
It depends on your interests and hobbies. I don't want to try to sell jewelry because there is such a high market so I secret shop. I found a list of good places on reviewopedia under work from home
lisalyn04
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Have you found something yet?

I work with an amazing company that only has one product that everyone wants and cannot be duplicated, has been the youngest company featured in Success from Home magazine twice, we have grown over 3,900% in the last year and we are just getting started, we have amazing people and training and work one on one with you.. If. This sounds like something that might interest you I would love to chat... 

http://www.lisapearce.arealbreakthrough.com/

To Your Success

Lisa Pearce

emilyg7024
by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I too work from home and I love it! I found mine here as well! What I do is pretty cool. I work for a company much like AAA. I drive around during my daily errands and post flyers about this benefits club. It's a nice easy thing to market because the benefits are really good. Attractive to so many types of people at any age. Pretty cool. Anytime I resell a benefits plan I get 80$

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

There are work @ home groups on here with tons of businesses. I work from home right now & that's where I found mine

gwimmer
by on Aug. 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM
I sell thirty-one in my spare time. Yes I bought a start up kit, but what business that you own doesn't require business supplies? I do in home parties and catalog parties, and enjoy what I do.
kdrzewiecki
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Try it works its body wraps you can go to my website and check it out www.kellyd.myitworks.com
Orchid131
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Check out Etsy.com. You can sell just about anything there. I just resigned as an elementary teacher that was causing me anxiety and depression plus no time for family or me. I'm going to focus on my kids and husband and do something I love. I want to make a little money so I'm going to continue my jewelry business and sell at local markets and art walks including Etsy. Try something like this. You'd be surprised how talented you become. :-)
WorkAtHomeMom10
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Here is a free and legit work at home opportunity; http://4606748.dailydollardash.com

I started working with them last year in July. I love it; just follow the free steps

tina454542
by Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Check this out

http://www.tinacrabtree22.kitsylane.com

Join as a boutique owner and sell fine jewelry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)