Today we're focusing on something you probably use just as much as any room in your house: your purse! Your activity for March 11 is to clean out your purse.
- Toss everything you don't need in the trash or recycling.
- File away papers and receipts that you need to keep (right away! Don't make a pile for later and forget about it.).
- Get a cute little makeup case -- or a ziploc! -- and keep any makeup that usually floats around your bag in there, zipped!
- Start a change jar for the loose change in your bag -- and the coins that are causing your wallet to burst! Enjoy watching the money pile up!
- Consider what you're carrying. Do you really need everything? Lighten your load and your back will thank you!
- Think about getting a smaller bag so you're forced to carry less stuff, and preferrably one with pockets so your cell phone and keys are always easily accessible.
Tell us what you found in YOUR bag in the replies below! Post before and after photos if you can!