Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

CafeMom's Easter Egg Hunt Kick-Off!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:16 AM
  • 707 Replies
5 moms liked this

Spring has sprung and Easter's on its way! You know what that means: It’s time for CafeMom's first annual Easter Egg Hunt -- and the hunt starts here!

Join us and you’ll be taken on a hunt through some of CafeMom’s best groups, where you’ll find fun spring activities to do, lots of candy, and of course, EGGS! Some stops on your journey will have eggs only, others will also invite you to share favorite Easter memories or traditions.

Plus, YOU can win a $50 gift card for playing! To be entered to win you must visit at least 12 of the participating groups and reply to at least 1 of the scavenger-hunt related posts in each of them. You can finish the whole hunt in one day, stop in at your leisure throughout the week -- even hit it up multiple times! -- just make sure you have all your eggs in one basket (hehe) when the hunt ends on Monday April 9th!

Kick off your eggscapade by answering this question in the replies below: What are your (or your kids') favorite things about Easter?

Then go pick up your basket in the Spring Fun group! >>

easter eggchickholding easter egg

The CafeMom Easter Egg Hunt sweepstakes starts 4/2/12 at 11:15am (ET) and ends 4/9/2012 at 11:59pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").

To enter this contest, you must participate in a hunt-related activity in at least 12 of the participating groups. Participating means replying to each of those activity posts with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 gift card to Target, Amazon, or Wal-Mart. The random drawing shall occur on or about 4/10/12.

*No Purchase Necessary. Open to US residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raerae725
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

My favorite part of Easter is decorating eggs.  I love getting the kids together for craft things, but don't seem to find the time often enough.

cutestmom24
by Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:56 AM
My favorite part of easter is putting together the easter baskets for my little girl :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenniy
by Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:58 AM
I love making the baskets
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyWife0105
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:59 AM

My favorite part of Easter is being the "Easter bunny" for my kids! I love how excited they are on Easter morning (it's just as good as Christmas morning). My kids favorite part would have to be all of the goodies they get and egg hunting.

Proud army wife, mommy of two beautiful girls, and expecting a handsome little man!
pregnancy
Vicky845
by Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 12:02 PM

My daughters Fav part of easter is Getting our baskets blessed in church and doing the egg hunt 

Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 2, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Our favorite thing about Easter is celebrating the risen Savior as a family.  My inlaws come and we go to church together, we have a great meal as a family and usually hide easter eggs for the kids.  (We may skip the egg hunt this year).  We just spend a lot of family time together.

AshandAvasmom
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Dying the eggs!
MellyO
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 12:21 PM
My favorite part is the big family dinner! I love sitting close to everyone, talking and laughing. :)
PEEK05
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Easter eggs

PEEK05
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Easter baskets

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN