Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Contest: Tell us your least favorite household chores and you could win!

Posted by   + Show Post

April 7th is National No Housework Day! I personally think it should be No Housework Week, but I guess 1 day will do...

Tell us what your least favorite chores are and you could win a $50 gift card!

Reply to this post with one chore at a time -- the more times you reply, the more times you're entered to win!

ironingmowing the lawnsweeping

The No Housework Day Sweepstakes starts on April 6, 2012 at 12:51 pm (ET) and ends on April 8, 2012 at 11:59pm (ET) (the “Sweepstakes Period”).

Enter by replying to this post with a chore during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.

One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 gift card to Target, Amazon, or Wal-Mart. The random drawing shall occur on or about April 9, 2012

*No Purchase Necessary. Open to US residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited.Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Replies (641-644):
TracieL
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 9:41 AM

mopping

yomama37
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:58 PM

My fllor- its all tile big tiles with big grout lines.. ughh. smh, thats exactly why i bought a Neato- now I just need a scooba! And rosie from the Jetsons!

DivaPrinciple
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Bathrooms, Laundry{any part of it}, Vacuuming, making beds...basically, all of it! lol

Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on May. 4, 2012 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

congratulations ....and the WINNER is....

MIA0223

You have won a $50 gift card!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)