Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Would you leave you DH if

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 3:56 PM
  • 104 Replies
He never wanted to he sex? I mean I have tried everything I can think of. We are in counseling because of it. I just dont understand. I'm not ugly or anything. I take care of myself. I take care of the kids. And clean the house. Yada yada. I have tried to talk about. He refuses to talk with me. I know sex is an important part of a relationship and should not be the biggest or built on it. Whatever. But if he always rejected you and never wanted to make love to you and you had a complete lack of intimacy. Would you leave if nothing changed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
icn_mom
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:00 PM

ok, first question does he lack testosterone? it could actually be a medical issue that he is unaware of. with that said.. I am very sorry to hear that your relationship is not "healthy" at all levels, and I know when your husband shoots your down intamatly it can be very upsetting. I do not think I could leave my husband based on JUST the refusal for sex. I love my husband for my husband.. and i can feel your pain because ive been there.. but you have to ask yourself is breaking up your family because of sex worth it? if the answer is yes, then well theres your answer lol.. if your heart and mind say no, then find another way.. get him drunk!!! hehe when my honey wont give me what i want ive done that and guess what, it was pretty rockin! lmao.. good luck!

Mehganh
by Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:11 PM
It is not medical. He was tested for just about everything. He uses excuses. It's been over a year. We went 4 1/2 months with no sex no cuddling. No nothing! And he didn't even notice. The only reason we did after that long is because I freaked out. It's not just, oh he said no tonight. It's like he says no always! And I don't mean sex only when I say intimacy. I mean ALL levels of intimacy. Talking, cuddling, hand holding, kissing. Everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spicy_n_sweet
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:13 PM

If the issue had been addressed repeatedly (like over a span of a few  years) and nothing changed and there was not a medical reason for it.  Yep I would leave.

achapman
by Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:14 PM
2 moms liked this

i know this is gonna sound harsh but could he be cheating on you ?

parisonmom
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:16 PM
My dh would do that and I get frustrated but sense I said I am getting my tubes tide its like he wants it all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mehganh
by Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:16 PM
He says no. I have wondered. But I haven't 'found' anything to prove it. Does he has done Some things that make me think it.

Quoting achapman:

i know this is gonna sound harsh but could he be cheating on you ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mehganh
by Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:17 PM
How many years? It's already been a year and a half.

Quoting spicy_n_sweet:

If the issue had been addressed repeatedly (like over a span of a few  years) and nothing changed and there was not a medical reason for it.  Yep I would leave.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mehganh
by Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:18 PM
My tubes are already tied. An still nothing.

Quoting parisonmom:

My dh would do that and I get frustrated but sense I said I am getting my tubes tide its like he wants it all the time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeAvEnLyMoMoF3
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:20 PM

BUMP!

achapman
by Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:20 PM
3 moms liked this

id say if counseling isn't helping and he wont talk about i would leave but that's just me i love sex lol i get pist if my hubby and i go a week without it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN