Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's happening in the land of Oz

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:39 AM
  • 5 Replies
Good morning!
I am often known as the wicked witch by my two teenagers and on the contrary, the munckin, other wise known as my 8 year old is often trying to butter me up by saying I'm not the wicked witch....I'm the pretty princess! Lol
I think I'm probably a little of both when needed. I'm 36 and obviously I'm from Kansas. Lol... I sure wish The Great Oz was somewhere in Kansas so I could ask for a housekeeper and to give my teenagers the gift of silence.
I have been separated from my husband for 2 years now. He became abusive so here I am.
I've suddenly had so many parenting troubles and my dad passed away 2 weeks ago... Now I feel totally lost. Like he wasn't done teaching me how to be a parent so I've got to sink or swim. I also have lupus and fibromyagia... Which can make day to day things challenging but I always make it... I just might make it a bit slower than most. Lol
I'm an avid reader... Usually a book every couple of days. I also love to go fishing... Although I don't eat fish. Yeah... I know... Weird. I love camping and being outdoors and all of my kids are the same way. If they could they would live in a lake. Lol.
So, that's about it in oz. Still waiting to find the yellow brick road. I think it's under construction with detour signs or something, I haven't seen it in a long time. If anyone happens to find it send it my way please.
Lost in Kansas,
KUmomOf3
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
taina361
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:46 AM

BUMP!

sjump25
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:02 AM
Welcome to the group. I'm sorry your hubby became abusive. I'm glad you got out of that relationship. I haven't come across that brick road, but if I see it I'll let you know! Lol. Btw, what part of KS are you from? I live in MO and have family in KS.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hippiemama28
by Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:19 AM

hugging

Renee47
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Welcome hugs!

bhmomma
by Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Welcome to the group :) I like your writing style :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)