Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

home sick, depressed, or what?

Ok so my family and I have been away from our big family for awhile now it will be a year in mid-july anyway I've noticed that after we moved here I cried alot over little things just missing our families back home but tried to stay strong for my husband and kids- be the glue ya know.  Anyway we went home*missouri* for Christmas and it was like we couldnt get there fast enough it was a 16 hour drive. mid week of the time there I cried because I didnt want to come back to our new home*texas* I guess because I missed our family so much anyway.... then after we lefted and came back to our house* in texas*  my husband was upset he felt like he was punushing us so the wife I am told him we didnt have to move here we decided to because we loved him more than anything and wanted our family together.

We aregoing back home*missouri* for another week in july the week of the 4th and I've already started thinking about it because I'm ready to see everyone from family to friends to the places lol even started asking when we come home can you make us this  and our families are like sure lol

Does everyone do this stuff when away from family, is it because I'm not use to this or awhat?

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Replies (11-12):
paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on May. 6, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

It's normal to miss your family when you move away.  You'll get used to your new home as you make more friends, do things in the community, etc.  But, it's always nice to visit your loved ones again.  :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

reddecker
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:19 PM

I do it all the time and I am only 6 hrs away from my mom and sisters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)