Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

help me out

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:08 PM
  • 19 Replies
I need recommendations for an awesome facial moisturizer/anti age/wrinkle cream under $20

Anything you use?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MusherMaggie
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Goat's milk lotion from Covenant Creek Farm. I thin it with a bit of witch hazel to wear it under my makeup and use it straight otherwise.  It really helps with wrinkles & crows' feet marks.  It is unscented.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 3, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Keeping my eyes peeled for answers on this one.
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on May. 3, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I use Skin by Ann Webb Vanilla Acai Youth Preserver.  It is $24, but one little bottle lasts about 4 months.  Since I have been using it, my crow's feel have been softening a lot and I undereye circles have been lightening.

http://www.skinbyannwebb.com/products/moisturizers/vanilla-acai-youth-preserver-1.html

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on May. 3, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Oh, and shop around for it.  I just went to Amazon and you can get a bottle that is twice the size of this one for $26.  Hope this helps!

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

I use Skin by Ann Webb Vanilla Acai Youth Preserver.  It is $24, but one little bottle lasts about 4 months.  Since I have been using it, my crow's feel have been softening a lot and I undereye circles have been lightening.

http://www.skinbyannwebb.com/products/moisturizers/vanilla-acai-youth-preserver-1.html

whitewedding
by New Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Honestly, I use Oil of Olay.  I was using expensive department store brands for years, and I never saw results.  Then, one day I started noticing these awful lines in my forehead and around my eyes.  I bought Oil of Olay Regenerist.  Used that for a couple of months or so, and the lines disappeared.  They were deep lines, too, and they were gone.  So once those were gone, I switched over to Oil of Olay anti-wrinkle cream and then the one that says "Complete" on it, and I have been line/wrinkle free for years (going on 10 years now of using the product).  I'm sold!

MommyJDTJ
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole2884
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:07 PM

i use oil of olay ,  

at Sam's club you get two for 36 i think

compared to getting one for 30 anywhere else

LivinDeadGurl
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting nicole2884:

i use oil of olay ,  

at Sam's club you get two for 36 i think

compared to getting one for 30 anywhere else

I LOVE this stuff.

MommeeTo4
by Smart Mouth McGee on May. 5, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Thanks Ladies

I think I'm going to try the Olay because I can buy it local.
I don't shop online much because I'm strange and I like to have the product in my hand lol
If the Olay doesn't work, I will check out the one on Amazon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 5, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Hmmmm - I think there is a coupon for that in my recent batch if Costco coupons. My 36th birthday is approaching rapidly (ack!!!!) so it may be time for an early birthday present!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN