Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

LOL...I think my little Casanova has it made in the shade..

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:54 PM
  • 9 Replies

At the Middle school he will go to next year, they had a meet and greet. Ahh my son, my outgoing son, has already won over the hearts of some cheerleaders. They met him as we were coming in and found out how old he was etc and said "he is so cute". Then when it was time for the tour asked if they could lead his tour. LOL. 

It is a nice school. Smaller than the other school he was previously zoned for before the zones changed this last month and I think better for his needs. The teachers were extremely helpful and are aware of his needs. He did find out that much to his dismay (as we tried to tell him) he will NOT be playing football. At 45 lbs and just over 47 inches, they can't risk it. It would be dangerous, but he hoped he could anyway LOL. But he can try for Cross Country, Soccer, band and many other things. They have German classes, Spanish classes and even BIBLE History!.(He is very interested in that one, it is an elective). They also have ancient history and are very rounded.  The Bible history teaches from a geography perspective.  They have a leggo club/group and a lot of things he is so interested in.

He has already charmed some teachers and students. So he is off on a good start. He is so outgoing, this will help a LOT in this school.

He was so cute talking to the cheerleaders, blushing, smiling and engaging.  VERY cute.  I think I am in trouble with this little Casanova. LOL

by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on May. 3, 2012 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you have a lady killer on your hands!  LOL

Thelmama
by Thelma on May. 3, 2012 at 9:13 PM

I am not sure I am ready for this. LOL LOL LOL

Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 3, 2012 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww - how cool!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww

myboysRmyhero
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I think its sweet :) but i think its kinda dumb he cant play football
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on May. 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Well, because he is the size of  most 1st graders and 6th graders are two to three times his size, they feel he could get hurt is the only reason.  He is very tiny.  It would be like having a 1st grader playing football with the 6th graders and a petite 1st grader. I understand it for his safety. He wasn't to disappointed, especially when they mentioned the leggo club and the cross country team etc etc.  LOL

Quoting myboysRmyhero:

I think its sweet :) but i think its kinda dumb he cant play football

Thelmama
by Thelma on May. 3, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Oh and I like the fact, the took the disappointment of no football in stride and moved right along to the next possibility. LOL. 

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on May. 4, 2012 at 6:15 AM
1 mom liked this

glad things went well.  true casanova you have

Thelmama
by Thelma on May. 4, 2012 at 7:15 AM

And I was telling, him buddy we have to go in now and find our seats, he was still gabbing it up with the cheerleaders, he is a smart boy. Cheerleaders vs Mom, duh Cheerleaders win.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)