Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Because I have Tattoos They are apart of me because i choose to put them there as sym of events that have happend and are beautiful to me and yes I have my kiddos names tattooed around angel wings...SOOO what if you cant stand to see them Dont look...this is art and keep your remarks to your self I didnt get nearly as many looks as i did pregnant at 16 as I do now 25 with 4 kids..geese why cant people keep there traps shut expecially in front of me with my kids..

by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Replies (21-27):
PurpleHazey
by Angie on May. 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting reddecker:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have several tattoos and my dh is covered in them as well. 

People just need to learn to keep their opinions to themselves sometimes.

I am not so sure it is a opinion, thinking someone is trashy because they have tattoos is judging but thinking tattoos are ugly is a opinion. Everyone has a right to have a opinion but nobody has a right to judge.

jennafaery1980
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:44 PM
I have 9 tattoos, will be getting at least 3 more eventually. I have 4 kiddos and only 1 tat for the oldest so far. I am 31 and didn't have my first LO until I was 23. But I HAVE had store clerks be rude to me, follow me around a store, etc. When they could see them, so I feel your pain. It is exceptionally annoying. I consider my body to be my greatest artistic canvas, even with all of its so-called "flaws". F**k em, if they can't handle that.
Momto1plus1
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Why would you care what others think if you are happy with the way you look?

Mommy3478
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I care when they talk shit about me because of the tats in front of my children..if I was alone and they did it i wouldnt care but you dont curse and call names in front of someones children.

popomill
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Exactly! Who cares that you have tattoos? Whats the big deal? Mind your own business people, its just a tattoo and lots of people have them now!

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on May. 6, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I love that!

Quoting lanceandhailey:

I like these

"The only difference between people with tattoos and people without is that we don't judge you for not having tattoos" -unknown

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Kenna1212
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM

say it girl!!!! i have tattoos and i love them=)

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)