Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I am not Trashy

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM
  • 27 Replies
2 moms liked this

Because I have Tattoos They are apart of me because i choose to put them there as sym of events that have happend and are beautiful to me and yes I have my kiddos names tattooed around angel wings...SOOO what if you cant stand to see them Dont look...this is art and keep your remarks to your self I didnt get nearly as many looks as i did pregnant at 16 as I do now 25 with 4 kids..geese why cant people keep there traps shut expecially in front of me with my kids..

by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Oh no! Is this an attitude/response you are getting from strangers when out and about?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lanceandhailey
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:43 PM
3 moms liked this

How dare they call you trasy. If you don't want people talk down about you for having tattoos, than don't talk down about those that have a tan and fake boobs. Everyone has an opinion, it just is what it is.

Mommy3478
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I do apoloigize I dont Judge people for being tan or have fake boobes Im just so Frustrated people say these things in from of my kids..

jeremy1
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:49 PM
I have plenty of tattoos I live them and my husband is also covered . I don't care what people think screw them
lanceandhailey
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I have four tattoos, fake boobs, got married at 18 and we had our first child when I was 20 (still married 10 years later with two children now). I have plenty for people to judge...You just have to put them in their place in a way that makes you look good and them bad. Teach your kids not to be a bully, prejudice or racists. They will see who is in the wrong.

Quoting Mommy3478:

I do apoloigize I dont Judge people for being tan or have fake boobes Im just so Frustrated people say these things in from of my kids..

RaLeighsMommy11
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Sorry but you are no better if ur sitting there judging them for how they look. Who cares what random people think about you? I know I sure don't! Let it roll off your shoulders. I hAve fake boobs but I don't flash them out ever.. I have a small small SMALLLL heart tattoo on my foot I got at 18.. I personally don't like tattoo's on people BUT I do not judge people who hAve them. It's their bodies they cando what they want I just don't like how they look personally. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. As long as u don't think u look trashy then nothing else matters
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lanceandhailey
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I like these

"The only difference between people with tattoos and people without is that we don't judge you for not having tattoos" -unknown

Mommy3478
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I dont judge If i could get fake boobes I totally would..I apologize and thanks for opinion..

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

Sorry but you are no better if ur sitting there judging them for how they look. Who cares what random people think about you? I know I sure don't! Let it roll off your shoulders. I hAve fake boobs but I don't flash them out ever.. I have a small small SMALLLL heart tattoo on my foot I got at 18.. I personally don't like tattoo's on people BUT I do not judge people who hAve them. It's their bodies they cando what they want I just don't like how they look personally. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. As long as u don't think u look trashy then nothing else matters

lltbake78
by New Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:03 PM

What if you got all threeyou rock....oh no!  lol. 

annismom10
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:08 PM
I assume you mean trashy? i have 9 tats on my back & legs and ive never gotten anything but positive response, and i live in OK! Just don't worry about what other people think, & don't judge others too closely either. Only God can judge you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN