Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Because I have Tattoos They are apart of me because i choose to put them there as sym of events that have happend and are beautiful to me and yes I have my kiddos names tattooed around angel wings...SOOO what if you cant stand to see them Dont look...this is art and keep your remarks to your self I didnt get nearly as many looks as i did pregnant at 16 as I do now 25 with 4 kids..geese why cant people keep there traps shut expecially in front of me with my kids..

by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
reddecker
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I like these too! 

Quoting lanceandhailey:

I like these

"The only difference between people with tattoos and people without is that we don't judge you for not having tattoos" -unknown

reddecker
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have several tattoos and my dh is covered in them as well. 

People just need to learn to keep their opinions to themselves sometimes.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on May. 5, 2012 at 11:03 AM
I don't judge. It's a bad taste of character to judge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LML1
by Kristy on May. 5, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Tell them to mind their own business : )

StaceyAmber
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I think tatoos look great on other people. I love them. But I just don't want any. It's not for me.

I would try to be kind to these ppl bashing you. Let them know your tatoos are important to you and their opinion doesn't make that any different.

Renee47
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:08 PM

What is Trasy?

amandaxshawn08
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:10 PM
I have yet to get my tattoo done.
But when i do, idgaf what anyone thinks. Its a very personal meaningful thing i am chosing to have done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I totally agree.

Quoting hayliedlr:

I don't judge. It's a bad taste of character to judge.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on May. 5, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I am not in love with tattoos but that is my opinion, as far as calling someone trashy "having a tattoo is just poor taste" (my opinion)  but never would I call someone trashy because they have tattoos'. I am just not into tattoos. .But I do not like at all when I see these 12 and 13 years olds with them, they are to young and I can't believe a parent would allow them to get one at that age. Believe it or not it is agaist the law in some states for a child under the age of 16 to get a tattoo.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on May. 5, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Quoting Renee47:

What is Trasy?

Thats what I was thinking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)