Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Has or does this happen to you?

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:10 PM
  • 12 Replies
For some strange reason I am always hungry no matter what I eat..... No I am not preggo as I have had my tubes cut and tied lol. But I do find myself extremely hungry all the time. I do have to say though I get up have breakfast and dinner and sometimes something in between. Not purposely though sometimes I just either don't know what to eat or am busy doing something. Does this happen to you?????
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybabysmama35
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I usually don't eat enough so I guess I'm no help. Here's a bump for more answers! :)

LML1
by Kristy on May. 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Yeah, I blame it on hormones. lol. I'm trying to eat healthier so I open a yogurt take two bits and put it back in the fridge until it's eventually gone. Or I'll eat a hand full of cereal maybe even a pickle. Anything with little sugar and less calories. The erg leaves and I don't feel guilty.

StaceyAmber
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM

It's actually better for you to eat 5-6 smaller meals a day instead of just 3 big ones. I have breakfast, a snack mid morning, lunch, a snack after work, dinner and a snack before bed. Control the portion sizes and have healthy snacks. Sometimes you might just be thirsty. Get a glass of water and that might curb it for a little while. "they" say that fruits keep you fuller longer, but not for me. An apple only holds me over 15 minutes. :/

amonkeymom
by Amy on May. 5, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Sometimes, usually during certain times of the month.  I think everyone has a hungry day now and then, but if it seems to be more than that you might want to check with your doctor.

melissa632
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:05 PM
No. Most of the time I have to force myself to eat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 5, 2012 at 4:17 PM
I feel like I always have a big appetite!
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 5, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I haven't been eating well since the beginning of February.  Sorry I am no help. :/

MommyJDTJ
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Yes, especially if im stressed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on May. 6, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I never eat breakfast.  But I find myself snacking throughout the day.  I hate it

nicole2884
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:37 AM

it happens to me alot if i have had something sugary lately , like if i ate ice cream i well be starving the next day

try watching your sugar intake and eating food with more fiber an protein

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)