Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge
So what is everyone doing for mothers day?

I still have no clue what we are doing!
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Replies (21-25):
Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 12, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Quoting Kmakksmom:

I want to just lay in my bed and cry the whole day...

But Leigh and I are going to a potluck hosted by his Aunt for his Grandma's birthday/Mother's Day and then he's taking me to see The Lucky One afterward.  Then we are having brisket and some fixings.

I am glad you have a nice day planned!!!
roxxyt
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm making baked French toast for my mom and mil, around 11, then I know my kids will call me then going to the hockey game, game1 of the finals yeah go Coyotes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Armygirl2299703
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Nada really...not anything special anyway. We have an Animal Conservation about a 45min drive from us. Nothing else really out where we live and my mom and I are going to take my DD and niece since it's free today. Hopefully it won't be too hectic since it'll still be a couple more hours till we go since I'm at my bf's still from our weekend together. After we take the girls there we're going to stop at our lone pizza place and have dinner and then go home. My mom is taking the girls shopping tomarrow for my sister and I so I'll have to go off "shopping" alone while they do thier secret stuff they've been planning.

Happy Mother's Day to all.

Armygirl2299703
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Sounds wonderful!!

Quoting zeesmuse:

I'm spending the day with my darling baby boy - who is 24 and taller than me, as well as my parents (mom) and my sister and her daughter. In fact, I'm going over to my sister's tonight to spend a little girl time... get the toenails painted and get a hair cut.

girl giving flower

Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 13, 2012 at 8:26 PM
I hope everyone had a great day!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)