Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

work from home moms!

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:00 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

what are some jobs that a SAHM can do? My SO and I need more money but daycare around here is OUTRAGEOUS, so me getting a job is pretty much out. By the time I paid for daycare I would barely have any money...

so! my question is what are some jobs SAHM's can do! and all you WFHM's what do you do?

by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM

You can do child care, data entry, join a sales company like Avon or PartyLite, etc.

KatieKramer94
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:18 AM

I was thinking about avon, can you make much money doing that?

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

You can do child care, data entry, join a sales company like Avon or PartyLite, etc.

Cassondra09
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:21 AM
I'm looking for thE same work from home!! We are also in need of some extra money we are trying to buy a house so anything could help!!! Pm me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomsShopping
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I have tried Avon in the past, and even though they are a great company, too many people sell it and anyone can go online to purchase the products which makes it difficult to earn money.  Instead I have found a health and wellness company that I receive checks from every month.  I love their products and they do all the selling, delivering and collecting of money.  Send me a PM and I will be happy to send you a link.

simple smile

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on May. 7, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a friend that works for alpineaccess.com, you should check them out.

GettingOn
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

If you are still looking for extra money there is a website which is offering people a chance to make good money from home. The only requirements are a computer, internet connection and the people need to live in specific cities which are highlighted on the website

The base pay for somebody who can type at a decent pace is between $20-$30 per hour. 

Scope of the work:The website is recruiting freelance posters (hence the domain name of www.freelanceposter.com .) As a freelancer, employers hire you to post ads in your local online classifieds websites for a specific fee per post.

Pay:Paid by Paypal once a minimum amount of $25 has been earned

Skills required: As long as you know how to post an ad on a classifieds website, you are skilled enough for this opportunity.

Cost and setup fee involved: Completely free!

sjump25
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I work from home doing data entry, but it's for a local company here in STL.  I hope you find what you are looking for!  Working from home has definitely been a blessing for me.

sjump25
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:07 PM

You have to be careful when looking for work from home jobs.  A lot are scams or will make you lose more money than you will make.  And a lot of times people will google "work at home" to find people like you that are asking so they can give out their information.  Just be careful :)

Trans
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:35 AM

Hello Katie , wishing you good luck for your new career ,,, WAH is the best way to support your family , and proving your talent as well , there are several works which you can do while sitting back at home like - data entry , web development , content writing , transccription jobs.

md_1015
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 7:50 AM
I dispatch commercial trucks. But it can be hard to get into.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)