Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

im new, but thats not my question..

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM
  • 9 Replies

Random question, I know. So I ordered a bunch of pictures I took of kids at a sporting event my daughter was in. I want to give them to the other parents in a nicer way than: heres a pile of photos. Does anyone know of anything pretty I can put them in? Something I can put the names on and put up to a size 8X10 in? That doesn't cost alot but may be saved by the parents? There are 17 kids whose pictures I had printed so I can't spend a ton of money each. Worst case scenario I was going to put them in small manila envelopes, but I wanted something prettier

by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 14, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Hi,

I've seen colored but see through plastic envelopes that might work for you, or maybe you can find some sort of frames at the dollar store.

Welcome to The Lounge!

Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 14, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Welcome to the group!

I like the idea of the dollar store- I would start there!
rene123
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:33 PM

good call! Thank you!

bamababe1975
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:22 AM

This is a great idea.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi,

I've seen colored but see through plastic envelopes that might work for you, or maybe you can find some sort of frames at the dollar store.

Welcome to The Lounge!

jesistar6910
by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM

You could make a cheap envelope out of colored construction paper and stencil the child's name on it, with the date and name of the event that the pictures depict. 

memas1
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Thats so sweet of you to do for them. I would def,check out the dollar tree or store or deals. Good luck.I think you'll find what you need at one of these stores,

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 17, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Welcome to The Lounge!  I like the dollar store and stencil ideas.

luvmybug
by Amanda on May. 17, 2012 at 3:05 PM

get a fancy little box. they are cheap at walmart. that's what i put all the baby photos in.

pamelax3
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Hi I am new also.. But Hobby Lobby sometimes has the precut photo paper, you maybe able to use that...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN