Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

frustrated momma :(

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM
  • 10 Replies

If any of you check my other posts me and my SO have been looking for a house. Unfortunetly two of the houses we fell in love with both got swept from under us... DD is getting bigger by the second, and renting is ridiculous. Here in Baltimore, its cheaper to buy than to rent, in the long run. Well our budget is low, and theres not much out there in our price range, we aren't picky! we'll take something that takes a tiny bit of TLC.

we have nothing. and this REALLY sucks. We live with his mother, his bother and gf. and his brothers girlfriend is the biggest BITCH ive ever met.. and his mom drives me crazy sometimes. Were just in a little 9x10 room, with a crib, and all of our junk.

we have three sperate familys living here, pretty much. His brother and brothers gf have taken over, and there just isn't any room for us anymore. I want to look into mobile homes, but SO wants a basement. Its only temporary until we can afford something better. We just need space for the three of us. Its driving me crazy and idk how much longer I can stay here. :(

by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on May. 15, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Good luck with your search!  I hope that you can find something soon that makes everyone happy.

latestarter
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Sorry to hear it's so difficult around there...it's hard to live with another household - let alone 2 other households.  Have you looked into building a home?  If it's cheaper to buy it may not be too much more to build a home with a basement and live in a trailer til it's ready...if that is a no go (and probably is- don't know the market there.) you can check into foreclosures...just a thought.  Hope you find something soon that is just right for you!

chappersgrl
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 1:00 PM

i just moved back in with my stepmom and i understand the difficulties. good luck with finding a place. have you thought of getting into contact with someone who flips houses? we wereable to rent from a guy while he fixed up another house for us.

sjump25
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM
I'm sorry you're having a tough time. The market sucks right now. We are trying to sell our house with no luck :/ I hope everything works out for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justgracie
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I am sorry.  That would be a tough situation.

Renee47
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Sorry mama hope things get better

MomofBoys838
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I'm so sorry...hang in there, things will work out eventually, and then you'll be proud of yourself for overcoming a difficult situation.  :)

ladybugMarie

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I understand your frustration,lenders are SO picky,and there are a lot of cash buyers out there scooping up the best deals.That being said,try to just hang in there and be pleasant to that bitch of a girlfriend,and your house will come!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 17, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I'm sorry.  Good Luck searching!

Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 17, 2012 at 2:35 PM
I hope you find something soon! It sounds miserable!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN