Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

How to deal with the baby blues?

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:59 AM
  • 99 Replies
2 moms liked this

We where suppossed to start trying in november...then...december...then april...then..May.. Now its a year. Its not me that keeps putting it ahead its him, he wants kids but he wants time with me first. i guess..

im just so tired of it, my facebook keeps blowing up with pregnancy announcements, sonograms and photos of newborns. While im happy for them, i am so jelouse. Im a stay at home wife and have my own online business which is...suprise a baby business...so every day i only have time on my hands.. which has resulted me to think of anything to try to fill the avoid...dogs, cats...bunnies.. Ofcourse it isnt working..

Anyone have any ideas how to get over this... We already bought a crib, swing, car seat and stroller, there just sitting in our spare room. i keepgetting mad and just want to sell it all and tell him i dont want kids..

:( its 5 am here still..so ill check back later.. im going to go back to bed.

by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Amy on May. 17, 2012 at 2:12 PM
7 moms liked this

Talk to him and tell him you want to start trying now.  It's not like the baby will be here tomorrow, if you do get pregnant right away, there will be 9 more months with just the 2 of you.

nicole2884
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

im right there with you in a way, we want kids bad , but havent got our ducks in a row, soooo its the waiting game , i want a baby so bad my besties both have kids, it seems like everywhere i go everyone is pregnant an i m jealous , i want lil one of our own, but dh an i have agreed to start trying in october , so heres hoping it is a quick process lol

maybe get a job outside of the home, i would go postal if i stayed at home all day, even if it was meaningless retail work at least your around people an doing something

Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 17, 2012 at 2:32 PM
7 moms liked this
Sounds like it is time to have an open, honest and direct conversation.
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 17, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I'm sorry.  That's the worst.  Just talk to him and see if y'all can come to some sort of agreement as to when to start trying and stick to it.  Good Luck and *hugs*.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on May. 17, 2012 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

be honest and talk to him

MrsRobinson06
by Member on May. 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM
15 moms liked this

Psht what I did was stopped taking birth control and told him not to have sex with me if he didn't want kids. That way he will know full well what he's getting into if he does.

DixieL
by Member on May. 18, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Talk to him and tell him he needs to set a date when he is ready to start trying to have a baby with you. See what his answer is

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Cry? Most men are suckers for tears. Good luck,that would make me sad too.

MommeeTo4
by Smart Mouth McGee on May. 18, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Just ask him what his deal is
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tennisgal
by on May. 19, 2012 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry Momma. No suggestions. Does he understand that you don't always get pregnant right away and then it takes another 9 months from then?? What is his hold up?? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)