Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Random question google wont answer

Posted by on May. 20, 2012 at 4:50 PM
  • 20 Replies
When do you usually start gaining baby fat and stretch marks on your body. and does it happen before your belly starts really showing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 20, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
parker4429
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Every person is different.  There are tons of products that claim to help with stretch marks but it ultimately boils down to genetics and how healthy you are.

madhouseof5
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 7:30 PM
yes this is all true

just remember your not eating for two Just eating healthy food You don't need lots of it

Quoting parker4429:

Every person is different.  There are tons of products that claim to help with stretch marks but it ultimately boils down to genetics and how healthy you are.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blakrose
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Ok thanx but my question is when does it usually start? I hear three months but idk cuz im already starting to get bigger in the thighs and of course the breasts and im at least one month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kLynch315
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 9:09 PM
I'd say 3-4 months...but everyone honestly is different. Some don't till 6-7 and others earlier.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Its nor baby fat... Its just fat. If you are eating more calories than you are burning you will gain weight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blakrose
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Im ecercising and eating as i always have for this past year so i know its not bad food or lack of exercise specially since its happening now and in just those two areas. I burn alot of calories daily specially in this summer heat. And im eating pretty healthy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamasheart2012
by Donna on May. 20, 2012 at 9:43 PM
With my latest dd i started gaining weight at about a month in my boobs and thighs was showing a little by 2 months stretch marks at 8 months cause thats when i got really big
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyJDTJ
by on May. 21, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Depends on diet, exercise, body type, number of pregnancies/births, and genetics.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blakrose
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 1:00 AM
I see. well thank you all very much for your replies. You all beat google thats for sure. Heh :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ginnymarie33
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Everyone is different . You never know.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN