Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok i just have to share this.....not sure what kind of response i will get

Posted by   + Show Post

So I was making tea yesterday and I heard this squeaking sound and we have been mice problems so anyway I turn around and see this mouse stuck on a glue trap well needless to say I take off to the corner and stood there to the point to where I couldn't move or breath i was stiff as a bored and am scared to death of mice. Has anyone else ever been so afraid of something like spiders or anything?
Shannon

****edit****  ok so today my kid was playing in my room and stumbled across a DEAD MOUSE in my room i wish these nasty critters would stay away. WTF

by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Replies (31-35):
Armygirl2299703
by Member on May. 24, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Not really...hieghts bug me a lil bit now that I'm older. Like when I ride the ferris wheel, my heart is in my throat the first couple times around and after that I'm fine. Just something about being in a basic w/ just a small bar holding you in. I also had a near death experience as a kid tho thanks to my younger brother who was riding on one with me and he tried to get out!! I kid you not he was trying to unlock the pin to open the bar, making the seat swing back and forth...I damn near pissed myself and the ride operator wouldn't stop even tho my mom (who had my lil sis w/ her in a seat) was yelling at him to stop or else! He thought it was funny as hell. I kicked him in the shin and told him what a f'ing asshole he was when the ride was finally done. He looked to my mom to punish me, she didn't, and we went to the office right away and lodged a complaint and he was fired.

momma_814
by Member on May. 24, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Rodents, Big Ass Texas Sized Roaches and heights.
I've seen roaches as big as tea cup Chihuahuas here! I ran so fast down the street people were looking at me crazy. Lol yuck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braydensmeemaw
by on May. 24, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Yes! About 6 months ago I went walking into my kitchen mid morning just in in time to see a mouse dart across the counter behind the kitchen faucet!!! ON MY COUNTER!!! I was really grossed out and I ran back out of the room and trhen stood frozen and crying. I was finally able to run back through the kitchen to grab the phone and proceeded to call my husband at work and begged him to please come home and do something about it. Ridiculous, right?

I think the reason it freaked me out so bad is because it was on the counter. It seems like they usually stay ;ower to the ground and behind cabinets, etc.

That must have been it because when my husband came home that evening he put a trap baited with a "sure fire" way of catching the mouse, (it failed, the mouse got the bait and the trap never snapped) So then I actually put one of those traps down that you squeeze together to set and within 20 minutes that mouse was caught. I even took it out and through it away my self so it must have been the counter thing that freaked me out!!

Miss-B
by on May. 24, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Quoting Kmakksmom:

oh yes, absolutely!  Quite a few things actually.

Renee47
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Snakes send me into a panic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)